Part 14

A/N = okay so I'm going back to writing in first person! Sorry to everyone that likes it in third person I'm just more comfortable with writing in first person!!!

HARRY'S POV:

Harry and I were on the train back to Hogwarts when Hermione and Ron came in. "I can't believe you Ronald" Hermione was saying, "what did Ron do now?" I asked my two friends while cuddling into Draco's side.

"He tried to get prank the twins on the platform!" Hermione said in frustration, I chuckled a little and smiled at her. "Come on 'Mione, it's in his blood you can't blame him!" I said to her and she scoffed.

I looked at Draco who had been quite after the other two walked into our compartment, "love?" I asked him while he was looking out the window. Draco looked in my direction and smiled sweetly, "I'm fine, just thinking" he said and I smiled sweetly at him.

The whole ride was just me and Ron playing wizards chess while Draco sometimes chimed in to help me. Hermione was just reading her history of magic text book and we were just enjoying.

"Anything from the trolly dears?" the trolly lady asked us and I shot up, "I'm going to have a chocolate frog and a licorice wand" I said. "Okay that'll be two gallons" the witch said, Draco came from behind me and handed her the money.

"Here you go" he said and smiled at me, once inside the compartment again I kissed him lightly and quickly on the lips. "Thank you" I said and smiled brightly at him, "enjoy it" Draco chuckled and smiled.

"Come on! It's your turn" Ron told me while getting impatient with me. I chuckled and sat down opposite him and told my black chess men to move.

Draco put his arm around my shoulder keeping me in his arms, that was how the train ride went.

Once we got to Hogwarts me and Draco snuck down to the kitchens to get some things to take up to our common room. (Did I forget to mention that they got their own common room? Oh well they did!)

They had some sandwiches and just talked while eating in front of the fire, "I love you Harry" Draco said and I smiled. "I love you too Dray" I said to him and he smiled widely at me before kissing me passionately.

Smut happening

I leaned into the kiss and kissed back, soon Draco's hands were on my waist pulling me closer to him and the kiss was getting heated. My hands were in his hair, once we pulled away we were panting, "if we don't stop now we won't stop till we've gone all the way" Draco said.

I didn't answer I just attacked his lips with mine once again, Draco stood up from the couch and pulled me up with him not breaking the kiss. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around Draco's middle while Draco walked into our shared bedroom.

Draco let me down on the bed pulling at my shirt, I helped get it off and started pulling his off. Draco was quick to remove his shirt and he started trailing kisses down from my lips, to my cheekbone, to my collarbone. To my neck, when he found my sweet spot I moaned loudly and Draco started to suck and nibble a little at my neck.

He sure was going to leave a good hicky there, I moaned louder and I could feel Draco getting hard on top of me. I myself was getting hard as well and it didn't help when Draco started to unbuckle my belt while kissing down my chest and stomach.

Once he had removed the belt he removed my pants looking up to me seeing if he had permission. I nodded slightly and moaned when he started kissing up and down my thigh.

Draco removed his pants and boxers together and merlin was he huge and hard, I instantly got even harder if that was possible. Draco removed my boxers as well and stood there just looking at me for a second.

I got a bit uncomfortable under his eyes and motioned for him to continue. He put his signature smirk on and went down on his knees in front of me.

He put his tongue playfully on the tip of my dick and teasing me endlessly there until he finally put my whole dick in his mouth without gagging. I moaned loudly and my head fell back with pleasure until his mouth wasn't on my dick anymore.

I scrunched up my noise from the cold that hit my dick until Draco turned me around smirking. I looked at him and kissed him before becoming a good boy and turning around for him.

Draco put one finger into my ass and I moaned a little, Draco started moving his finger in and out before soon adding another finger and then the third finger. I was moaning loudly at this point, "Dray please" I moaned out to him and he smirked again.

Draco line'd himself up to my entrance before going slowly in making me moan from pleasure. It felt amazing to have him inside of me, Draco started moving slowly before picking his pace up a little.

"Dray faster" I moaned out to him, Draco went faster and faster until we both felt our balls shake a little and we both let go and our cum came out. Mine went into the bed sheets while Draco's dent inside me, when Draco pulled out he laid down next to me.

Smut over

I cuddled up to Draco our naked bodies almost sticking together and I smiled to him. Our bedsheets clean after we did some cleaning magic.

"I love you" I said smiling at Draco. "I love you too" Draco said and smiled at me.

"Welcome back to school love" Draco said and kissed my head and we both sighed happily, "thank you" I said. Falling asleep with my head on Draco's chest and Draco's head cuddled into my hair.