Part 5

THIRD PERSON POV Draco:

Draco sighed, it's been a week since he found out Harry Potter was his mate and it had been the worst week of his life. Draco had become miserable, constantly sad or upset, Hanna had tried to make him tell Harry but he just wouldn't.

"Come on Draco, just tell the guy! I'm telling you, he will accept you!" Hanna said to Draco as they were swimming casually around the black lake. Draco sighed at her, she wasn't going to stop bugging Draco about telling Harry.

"How do you know he will?" Draco asked her while stopping and not looking at her, Hanna stopped and looked at her friend sympathetically. "Because he likes you, Hermione has told me" Hanna said and put her hand reassuringly on Draco's shoulder.

Draco's head shot up to look at her, he looked for any sign that she wasn't telling the truth but he found none. Not one single sign told Draco that she was lying to him, Draco sighed and nodded.

"Okay" Draco said to Hanna, "what?" Hanna asked Draco confusion obvious on her face, "I'll tell him" Draco said. Hanna's smile got as bright as ever and she hugged Draco to her, "great!" She screamed.

"Come on! let's go find Harry!" Hanna was becoming too excited for Draco's liking, he didn't completely believe Harry could like him. Although he did go with what Hanna told him as he let her drag him out of the lake and into the castle they called home while at school.

Draco and Hanna passed Granger and Weasley in the hallway, "where's Harry?" Hanna asked them. The two looked at each other, "I think he's in the common room, why?" Granger asked Hanna. "Well, Draco here needs to tell him something" Hanna told her, "since when have you and Malfoy been friends?" Weasley asked her.

Hanna just ignored him and pulled Draco with her to the Gryffindor common room, once they got to the painting they knocked. A Gryffindor first year answered by opening the portrait, "yes?" the boy asked us. "Um, is Harry in there?" Hanna asked, "let me check" the first year said and closed the portrait.

Soon after the first year had disappeared through the portrait Harry came out, "Draco needs to tell you something" Hanna said and Draco blushed. "Oh, uh, okay, what's up?" Harry asked Draco civilly while closing the portrait after himself.

"Can we go somewhere private?" Draco asked not looking at Harry but at the floor, "oh, sure" Harry answered and the two walked away leaving Hanna by herself. "Don't pussy out" Hanna called after the two boys and Draco turned aburtly around to look at her.

"Shut up" Draco called to her and she laughed at him as she watched the two boys walk away. Once the two boys were inside ROR they sat down on a couch that was there neither one looking at the other.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Harry asked Draco still not looking at him, Draco noticed the impatience in Harry's voice and sighed. "It doesn't matter" Draco stood up and was about to walk out when Harry grabbed his wrist. "Yes it does, otherwise Hanna wouldn't have told you not to pussy out of it" Harry said smiling awkwardly as he let go of Draco's wrist.

"Fine, you might want to sit down for this though" Draco said as he sat back down on the couch and got ready for rejection. "So I am a siren, I don't know if Hanna told you that" Draco said still not looking at Harry.

"She only said there was another siren, she didn't say who it was, though when she and you came to the common room together I figured it out" Harry said. Draco blushed, "oh, okay, well you're my mate" Draco said still not looking at Harry but just at the floor. "What? Really?" Harry asked Draco surprised, "I wouldn't joke about something like this" Draco said getting ready for rejection.

"Well I accept then" Harry said and Draco shot his head to look at Harry, "what? Really?" Draco asked, now it was his turn to be surprised. "Yes" Harry answered firmly and smiled at Draco, Draco smiled back at Harry and took his hand. "Thank you, thank you so much!" Draco said as he smiled at Harry still holding his hand.

"I want you to know I'm a dominant so I might get jealous easily" Draco said looking away from Harry while blushing slightly. Harry chuckled a little, "I know how that works, don't forget Ginny is Hanna's mate" Harry said.

Draco smiled at Harry a sweet smile and he chuckled a little with his mate, "thank you, again for everything" Draco said. "Of course, wait, when's the next full moon?" Harry asked as relasation hit him.

"Don't worry about it, you'll know exactly when it is, I'll be more protective and get a lot easier jealous" Draco said. Harry smiled at Draco and hugged him, Draco hugged Harry right back. Once the two boys pulled out of the hug they smiled at each other, "do you want to see my tail?" Draco asked without realizing he was asking.

Once Draco realized what he had asked he put his hand in front of his mouth, "I mean if you want to, you don't have to or anything" Draco mumbled. Harry chuckled and apparently thought of a pool because a second later a pool appeared in front of them and a swimming trunk was in Harry's hand.

"Wanna come swim?" Harry asked Draco as he took his shirt off, Draco smirked a little and dived into the pool. Once Draco had his head out of the pool Harry had already put the swimming trunk on and was moving closely to the edge of the pool.

"Come on" Draco said smiling at how handsome Harry was without a shirt on, Harry smiled a little at Draco. "Is it deep?" Harry asked, "well yeah, maybe two meters why?" Draco answered Harry.

After a few seconds of Harry just standing there looking nervously at the pool, "I can't swim" Harry admitted to Draco.

A/N = okay I'm sorry another cliffhanger!!! I just don't want to make each chapter a lot more than a 1000 words