𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter one.
episode two.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Camila lets out a quiet groan as the sound of her alarm clock cuts through the blissfulness of her sleep. She has always been the person to always wake up at an extremely early time—always so full of energy that her body won't let her stay asleep any longer. Except for the fact that last night she had been up late with her dad. He had gotten home early that morning and they sat at their piano all day, laughing and catching up from his latest trip.

She gets up from the bed, moving towards her closet to grab a clean Cheerios uniform to put on for the day. The Latina pulls up the short skirt and throws on the white sleeveless shirt, grabbing her brush and pulling it through her hair. As always, she ties it back in the customary high ponytail and puts in a small black bow headband.

The short girl grins at herself in the mirror, quickly putting on a layer of face makeup, before grabbing her phone. She checks the time and after a quick moment of realization, rushes out of her room and down a flight of stairs that led to her living room. She walks into her kitchen and opens, grabbing the red water bottle she had been given when she became a Cheerio.

"I'll see you after school Papi!" Camila calls out into the quiet household, assuming he's in his bathroom or in his room. When she gets no response, she furrows her eyebrows and begins to head back upstairs to look for him until she sees a little slip of paper on the marble kitchen counter.

Hey Mija, my boss pushed my business trip today so that's why I'm not home. I'll be home in a week so please don't make a mess of the house. I love you.

The Latina sighs softly in annoyance, gripping the small piece of paper with a little more force than what was necessary. "But you just came home yesterday," Camila says softly, shaking her head, crumpling up the note and tossing it into the recycling bin.