𝐗.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter ten.
episode four.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

At first, Camila used to hate actually going to Glee Club. She hated having to look everyone in the eye while her closest friends tried to tear the club apart. It ripped her up inside. Now, though, the club is Camila's best part of the day. She's been involved with music for years because of her dad and even though at one point she had never even imagined singing, it's now of her favorite past times.

Especially now as Will passes around the lyrics from a West Side Story song. She lights up when he passes her the paper and she excitedly shows it to Brittany and Santana.

"Excuse me, this isn't the right key." Rachel points out, reading over the lyrics that the teacher had just given her.

Will doesn't even glance at her. "No, that's actually the right key."

"This is the alto part."

"Yep." He hands Tina her papers and she immediately smiles. "Tina's doing the solo."

Rachel shakes her head. "I- I'm sorry. There must be some sort of mix-up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from West Side Story goes to me. Maria is my part." She looks at the other Glee Club members for support but no one says anything. "Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one."

"Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit, get us out of our boxes."

"You're trying to punish me." She retorts angrily.