𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter twenty six.
episode nine.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Camila giggles quietly to herself at the video that Santana sent her. Jack looks over at the girl sitting next to him and he leans over, trying to see what she's looking at.

"What is it?" He asks, his eyebrows furrowing when he notices a group of cheerleaders on the screen.

"It's a 'top ten cheer fails' video." She laughs again when each side of the group starts doing a different routine.

Jack looks up and notices Santana watching her with a smile of her own until Brittany nudges her and she turns towards the blonde. His eyes narrow and he swallows harshly.

"Alright, guys." Will greets, walking in. "We're doing a new number for Sectionals. I know that pop songs have sort of been our signature pieces, but I did a little research on past winners, and it turns out that the judges like songs that are more accessible. Stuff they know."

Camila raises her hand and he nods at her. "So, like, lullabies and stuff?"

He chuckles and shakes his head, handing her one of the lyric sheets. "More like, uh, Standards and Broadway."

"I like 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' better," Brittany says as she looks at the paper in her hands, and Camila motions towards the blonde cheerleader.

Will shakes his head, continuing to hand out the lyrics. When Kurt gets his, his eyes light up. "'Defying Gravity'? I have an iPod shuffle dedicated exclusively to selections from Wicked. This is amazing."