𝐗𝐕.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter fifteen.
episode six.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"Five, six, seven, eight. Step, turn, out, in, ball-change, step ball-change step."

Will turns around and faces towards the Glee students from where he was showing them the moves. "You, you, you, you." He points to each section of students and they all tiredly throw their hands up in the air when they get pointed at. "And ba-ba-ba." He claps, but the students don't even try clapping at the same speed. "Turn..."

He lets out an exasperated sigh, throwing his hands up. "Come on, guys, you're sleepwalking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got Sectionals in two-"

"Please." Mercedes cuts him off. "Sectionals is going to be a breeze."

"Maybe so. But if we coast through Sectionals we're gonna get killed at Regionals. We have got to be on our game."

Kurt laughs from behind him and Will turns. "Sorry. Funny YouTube. It's the grape stomping one."

Camila and Brittany snicker and Santana shoots them a look.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Camila stares into the mirror the following day, her hair tied into a high ponytail. She lifts her bow off her head, waits a moment, then puts it back on, and repeats the cycle. Wearing a bow has always been a staple in her everyday life since even before she was living in Florida.