𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter forty two.
episode thirteen.
songs: my life would suck without you  kelly clarkson.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"Did you mean what you said about the Glee Club?" Camila asks, lightly trailing her finger up and down the exposed skin of Santana's arm. Camila opens her eyes, looking into the other girl's. "About it being the favorite part of your day?"

Santana shivers a little at Camila's touch. "Surprisingly, yeah. It's fun to be there."

"I knew it. You are a big softie."

The taller girl rolls her eyes and stares at Camila instead of saying anything else. Camila's hair is pulled out of the usual ponytail and it's sprawled out on the pillow that she's lying her head against. She's still not wearing any clothes from their previous actions and only the thin sheet that they're currently sharing covers her. Her natural smile curves her lips and her dark eyes are sparkling.

And even though Santana will never admit it, being here with Camila feels right. As if the rest of the world doesn't matter and they're just here, existing out of time.

The second that Santana realizes that she's been staring at the shorter girl for too long, she sits up, ignoring the cold that suddenly hit her naked upper-half.