1 chapter

Jade's POV:

"Faggot" one of the bullies said. This was the 3rd time of the day that the have gotten beat up for being gay."Are you guys okay"said Perrie. "Yes"said Leigh-Anne. God. Since my friends and I came out as gay, all the school calls us "dyke"and "faggot". Plus we are dating each other. Like Perrie and I are dating, while Jesy and Leigh-Anne are dating. "Lets go to the girls bathroom to clean our selves " I said. "Ok babe" Perrie said.

We got to the bathroom and cleaned up our faces. "This is the last time they are going to beat us up" I said. "How we are four vs the whole school"said Leigh-Anne. " yeah Leigh-Anne has a point". "I'm going to call some of my old friends"I said with a smirk . "Who"they girls said together confused. "Let's say some of my old friends who are the badass" I said. "Okay" Jesy said confused and worried.

The day went fast. Once I got home I called my friends. "Hello?" " Hi" "Long time no see" " yeah it's been awhile" "yeah" "so I have a favor" "sure what is it" "can you and the girls moved to my school" "why" " because people are calling my friends and I names for being gay and well I want you guys to protect us and become best friends again" " I would do it but I have to ask the girls" "really you will do it" "sure I would WHO EVER MESSES WITH YOU MESSES WITH ME AND THE GIRLS" "okay thank you so much" "no problem but.......

Sorry if this chapter was short .