Chapter 5

Leigh-Anne POV:

I woke up got dresses. I made pancakes for breakfast. honk honk! " Leigh-Anne Hurry up" jade said. I quickly finished my pancakes. " guys clam down"I said. I enter the car.

*skip car drive*
When we arrived school I didn't she the other girls. Jake and his friends came up to us. " look here your 2 protectors aren't here" he said. He think it's only 2. God if he knew they are five. I laughed. " what are you laughing at" Jake said. I was silent. " let teach you a lesson" he said. He pushed me into the lockers. " stop leaving her alone" Jesy screamed. He was about the punch me until I saw somebody grab his arm and twisted it. "They don't only have two protectors. They have 5 of them asshole." A familiar voice said. I saw all blurry. " leave before I do the same to you guys" the voice said. I saw four shadows leave. " are you okay babe" Jesy said. I finally stop seeing blurry and aw Normani there. " you guys ok" she said. " yes" we said. " WHO THE HELL DID THIS" voice came from hallway. I saw the one that screamed. It was Dinah. " Jake and his friends hit Leigh-Anne while the others hold us back. Perrie said. " I'm going to give him a poly beat down" Dinah said. After that happened we left to class. The whole day was boring. What happened to ally,Camila, and Lauren they were at the library. But when we told them about Jake and his friends, Dinah and Lauren went and find him.

Lauren's POV:

When I heard that Jake and his friends did  that I was furious. Dinah and I went to find him.  We were in the boys changing room and heard a familiar voice " yeah I beat them up to show them who is the boss." Jake said proudly. " wow you beat up Leigh-Anne, Jesy, Jade, Perrie, and the new girl up" one of the guys said amazed . "What did you do" I said loudly. " nothing"Jake said scared." let us teach you a lesson" I said. He smirked and looked at his friends. " what is that lesson" he said in a seductive voice. " this" I kicked him in the balls.  " you didn't beat them up. My friend beat u up and you and your friends left running" I said. " now you and your friends are going to have a poly beat down." Dinah said. " what is a poly beat down" one of the guys said. " you will see" Dinah said. " go ahead Dinah teach them a lesson". I said. We started punching them one by one until they were all knocked down. Except Jake. We wanted to talk to him. " we told your friends, girlfriend, and you twice to leave them alone but you didn't listen so now you have learned your lesson." I said. We were about to walk away but then I forgot to tell him something. " by the way if you mess with any of the people in this school we will give you a much harder beat up." After I said that I gave him a last punch that knocked him out. We left and gave a each other a high five. " that was awesome lauser I didn't think you were that scary" Dinah said. " well they beat up my friends" I said. After that we walked down the hallway and saw everyone looking at us.