Chapter 3

Perrie's POV:

I was woken up by my alarm clock. I got up change into some blue jeans and a red crop top and went to downstairs. " hi kiddo" my dad said. "Hi dad" I said. " ready for school"he asked. "Yes" I said. " well by sweet heart I have to go to work" he said. "Ok bye dad" I said. My dad is a business person so I don't see him very often. I ate breakfast and then I was about to grab my backpack, I heard someone honking at my house. I quickly grab my grab and went outside to see jade and the girls. "Hi babe"I said. "Hi get in"she said. I quickly got in. " so guys I talked to my old friends and they said they would do it" jade said. "Really" we all said. "Yes they come to the school in two days" she said. "Ok" I said. " well let's go to school" Jesy said. " ok" Leigh-Anne said.

We got to school and everything was calm until Sara came. Sara is one of our biggest bullies. She has brown hair with black eyes. She is a senior like us. She has a boyfriend names Jake the biggest fuck boy in school. He had a crush on me and kept trying to get my number but then I told him I gay. He got mad and he promised me that he will make high school a living hell. " Hey dykes"Sara said. "What the fuck do you want" I said. " you made a big mistake there faggot"she said. She punched me. I fell to the floor. I saw jade and the girls stop her but her friends grad them. She kick me over and over again. Then I blacked out.

I woke up in the nursery. I saw the girls there. " what happened"I asked. "Sara beaten you up and you blacked out" Leigh-Anne said. " I swear if she puts a finger on you I would kill her" jade said angry. "It's ok ba.." I was cut off by jade. " no it's not"Jade said. " it's ok babe your friends are coming aren't they"I said. "Yes, yes they are"she said. " yeah now let them have fun until it lasts ok" I said with a smirk. "Ok babe"she said "Can I ask a question" Leigh-Anne said. " sure" jade said. " how many friends are and their names plz" she said. " well they are 5 friends and their names are Dinah Jane, Camila Cabello,Lauren Jauregui,Normani Kordei, and Ally Brooke". Jade said. "Cool"Leigh-Anne said. Who is the oldest and youngest?"Jesy said. " well Ally is the oldest,Normani is the 2nd oldest, Lauren is the 3rd oldest, Camila is the second youngest and Dinah is the youngest". Jade said. "Ok well lets go home" I said. " ok" they all said.

We got home and decided to have a sleepover. "Ok who is going to get the popcorn?" Jesy said. " not it" "not it" "not it" "not it damm it"Jade said. She left to the kitchen. " ok what movie do we watch?" Leigh-Anne said. " scary"I recommend. "ok" they said. "After we can play a game "Jesy said. " sure" i said. " what movie are we watching"jade said. " scary" I informed her. "Ok" she said. Jade and I are cuddling while the other two girls were fighting for the popcorn.

The movie finished and know we are playing Pictionary. It was Jesy and I vs Jade and Leigh-Anne. "fish and noodles" I said. "Nooo" Jesy said. The time run out. " it was fish and chips"Jesy  yelled."They do not look like chips" I said. We finished and Jesy and I won. After that we slept.

When I woke up the girls were already getting ready. "Come on pez hurry up!!"Jesy said. " ok ok calm down" I said. I took a shower and changed. We ate breakfast and went to school.

"Hey there faggot" Jake said. I didn't respond. " hey talk to me" he said angry. I didn't respond. He was about to hit me but I saw someone grab his arm and twist. Then they punched him. " hey are you ok" she asked. "Yes" I said. " ok well my name is Dinah Jane " she said. I remember that name. Oh my god that is jade's friend. " I know you, you are jades friend" I said. " yeah you know her"she said. "Yes she is my girlfriend" I confidently said. " well a pleasure to meet you and what you're name?" She asked. " my name is Perrie Edwards" I said. " well Perrie lets go and see jade" she said. " ok" I said

We were walking until she stopped and screamed " RALPH..WALZ LOOK WHO I MET" I looked where she is looking and she two girls approaching us. " DJ stop screaming" the green eye girl said. "Yeah cheechee" the brown eye girl said. " sorry chancho anyways this is Perrie, jade's girlfriend" she said. "Hi"I said. "Hey"they said " my name is Lauren and this is my girlfriend Camila"Lauren said. " nice to meet you"I said. " you too" they said. I was about to talk to them until Dinah screamed again. " BABE" she said. Look where she screamed and saw a beautiful girl walking towards us. " hi babe and please stop screaming" she said. "Sorry baby" Dinah said in a baby voice. " hi I'm Perrie jade's girlfriend"I introduced myself. " hi my name Normani but you can call me mani" Normani said. I heard a unfamiliar voice. " and I'm Ally" a short girl said. "Hi "I'm Perrie"I said. " oh my god jade" I heard Lauren say. " Lauren don't say the lords name" ally said "yes mom"Lauren said. " hi babe,hi Lo, hi mani,hi DJ, hi mila, and hi allycat" jade said.

——————————————————————————— well I don't know what to write because this is super short so I need you guys to leave me problems I can put in the story. Bye 👋🏻