Chapter 4

Jesy's POV:

Leigh-Anne were walking down the hallway when we heard someone scream Ralph and waltz and then babe. We decided to check out who they were and then I saw Perrie and jade with them. " I think that are the girls that are going to help us"
I said. " yeah" Leigh-Anne said. We walk towards them. "Hi Jesy and Leigh-Anne" Perrie said. "Hi"
Leigh-Anne and I said. " so they are my old friends and Girls they are my other best friends" Jade said. "Hi I'm Camila Cabello "the brown eye girl said. " I'm Ally Brooke" the short girl said. "I'm Normani Kordei" the dark skin girl said. "I'm Lauren Jauregui" the green eye girl said. " the best for last, I'm Dinah Jane also known as Beyoncé" the tall girl said. All the girls laughed and then Lauren said, " yeah the Walmart and annoying version" I laugh at that comment. " Lauser you are so mean asshole"Dinah said. "Bitch" Lauren said. " hey don't you use that kind of Language in here"ally said. "Ok mom" they both said. " any way what classes do you guys have"Jade said. We checked the schedule and I have Dinah and Ally for first period, Normani and Camila for 3rd period and Lauren for homeroom. " ok well Dinah and Ally you guys come with me" I said. " ok" they said. We all left.

Half way in our first class, I felt someone trow a paper ball at me. Turn around to see Sara. I opened the paper ball and it said dyke in bold letters. Dinah saw the note and got up . She walked down until she reached Sara. Dinah grabbed her by the shirt and smashed her into the wall and said, "Listen here you little whore if you or anybody mess with Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Jade, Perrie , or anyone in this school I would beat your ass up, got it" Sara was scared and simply nodded. Dinah put her down and went back to her seat. Thank god the teacher went outside for a little while. "Are you ok" Dinah asked. "Yes" I said. That was the whole morning until we reached lunchtime.

I walked down the cafeteria and saw the popular kids aka our bullies staring deadly at me. I sat in our table. I was alone but then the girls came and talked. " ok dating who are you guys dating" Dinah said. " well jade and I are dating" Perrie said. " Leigh-Anne and I are dating"I said. " I came up with their ship name" Dinah said. "Not this again"Ally said. "What is it" Normani said. " jerrie"Dinah said. " nice" jade said. " hey faggots" Austin said. Austin was Jake's best friend. " leave them alone fucking fuckboy" Lauren said. " hey im just trying to talk. What your name"he said pointing at Camila . "Camila" Mila said annoyed. " Camilla how about I take you on a date" he said. " it's Camila and fuck no find your own girlfriend dorito boy" Lauren said angry. " eww you are a dyke too"he said. Then I saw Lauren kick him in the balls and punched him. " don't mess with me or them you little fuck" Lauren said. We finished lunch and then the principal called Lauren.

Lauren's POV :

"Eww you are a dyke too" Dorito boy said. That was it I got up from the table and kicked him in the balls. " don't mess with me or them you little fuck" I said. We finished lunch and then the principal called me. I go to her office. "Mrs. Jauregui why did you punch Mr. Mahone"she asked me. " well he kept telling my friends and I names. I told him to stop but he wouldn't so I kicked him in the balls and punched him" I said. " oh well because you were just trying to protect yourself he will be suspended for a week and you will only have detention ,ok" she said. "Ok bye" I said. Before she could say anything I already walked away. I went back to my friends. " hey lo what did he tell you"camz said. " well Austin is getting suspended for a week and I will only get detention for one day." I said. " thank god" ally said. " ok well let's go back to class.

I was in class when I saw camz texted me. She said to meet her in the girls bathroom. When I walked in I felt two familiar lips. Camz. We enter the stall and push her in the wall. I traced kisses down her neck. I removed her shirt and I removed mine. I took off her bra and suck on her left nipple. While I massage her right nipple. I heard her moan my name. I stop sucking and moved my mouth to her right nipple. " Lauren" she said in a moan. I trail kisses down her stomach and unbuttoned her pants. I gave her kisses in her iner thighs. " stop being a tease" she moan. I licked her clit and put one finger in her. I got up and kiss her passionately and added a second finger in. After a few minutes of that I removed my fingers and licked them . I bent down and put my tongue in her. " please faster Lolo" she said I did what she wanted. Then we finished and headed back to class .The rest of the day was boring.

____________________________________

This was my first kinda smut thing so if I did bad sorry. Also do you want norminah, jerrie ,or Leigh-Anne and Jesy smut. Bye 👋🏻

 Bye 👋🏻