14.1

"You cannot teach a man anything ;but you can help him find it himself"
Galileo.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in. " I shout back

I looked up from my files and saw Kalami walk in with a tray full of food. My left eyebrows raised.

"You didn't came and eat breakfast and I thought how about I come and eat with you. To keep you company. " Kalami answered my endless questions.

"Okey place it on that table. " I pointed at the glass table in the office.

She placed the tray and come walking to my desk.

"So what are you researching now? " she asked looking at the files.

" Am just doing some research on The Snowfall pack. " I said taking my pen and writing on my notebook.

"That's Alpha Cole's pack. " she stated waking back to the glass table.

"Yes it is. " I got up from my desk and walked to the class table. "And it was never his pack in the first place... He killed the previous Alpha. "

"Wow... I didn't know that. " she says taking a bite from the bacon she served herself. " He cleaned his mess well. Cause if the council knew he would be dead meat. "

"What are you trying to say? " I asked her.

"You see the Pack had a son who was going to be Alpha but he was on those Alpha training for an year and he was coming back. So the pack was holding a party for their Alpha's son arrival."

"Then in that same day the Alpha and Luna were killed. Other packs thought it was the son doing. So other packs kept off from the Snowfall pack. But now when I think about it. I think the son is somewhere and he never went back to that pack. " She was deep in thoughts. And what she has said makes alot of sense.

"Kalami.. Now you have made alot of sense to my work. " I said getting up from the sofa and to my desk. She did the same.

"You see this. "I pointed to the last note on the Snowfall pack. "It just makes more sense. And I need to find where he is hiding out and fast "

"I know a witch friend who can help use find him. " She says.

"Thank you. That will help alot. "

V•O•T•E•

C°O°M°M°E°N°T°

S. H. A. R. E.

Faith