20

"... so you will inform one of the guards to put the baby cot near my bed then the changing table at the far corner of the room " I pointed to the corner near a window . " Then please after the meeting tell one of the pack members who has a small girl to buy me small girl clothes. "

Olam took every instruction keenly. He knew I don't love things not going my way ,but what I know even looking at his body language,was that he wanted to scream frustratedly asking all the why's and what's his mind can find.

A few minutes can't hurt anyone . Right

I walked to the sleeping baby, who was sleeping in the middle of my bed . I am pissed that their mother let me be their guardian as how my mother said . I asked her to take care of them and all she said was, " Your path was laid out for you to take care of this two kids .Whether or not you are an Alpha or not ."

Heeka was awake the moment Olam picked her up .It's like she sensed my presence was not around her. She moved away from Olam and came standing besides me looking at her brother and the spoke up. " Am hungry . " She had a sad pout on her face .

I carried her and placed her on my hip ." What do you feel like eating ?"

She looked deep in thoughts " Soda "

I laughs slightly " No soda is not food . You need food to be healthy and strong . How about we go and see what we can find to eat ." I smile at her and removed the few strand that was on her face and placed it behind her ear .

" Will you eat with me? " she asked placing her  face on my chest . She was terribly shy .

" Yes. I will do anything for you sweetheart ."

I turned to Olam , whom I kinda forgot he was in the room with us." Oh tell the others we are meeting in the kitchen if they want the full information of everything . "

" Okey am going to round them up ." Olam spoke then left afterwards.

I looked at Yale for the last time before shutting the door slowly not to wake him up . I walked with Heeka down the stairs slowly while she tells me about some of her many stories . This time it was about the oak tree.

I reached the kitchen and found there was food at the end of the table where I usually sit for my meals . I walked leisurely to my seat .I seat down and adjusted Heeka on my lap .

"Eat this food and I will let you play with my wolf later ." And with that Heeka was busy with the fries and sausages. She loves my wolf more than me .

Hahaha . I am loved I hear my wolf singing in the back of my head . I shut her out immediately I don't want another annoying conversation with her.

I looked at them waiting for them to fire their questions.

" Why did you go ? " Nick was the first to ask .

" After meeting my mother in the moon realm . It's like I felt like something was calling out to me to go to that direction . " I said taking a chip from the plate and eating . They were really good . I could feel like I was almost drooling all over myself. I think it's my hunger taking a toil on me . I must eat heavy after this .

I looked down to see Heeka was happly enjoying the food . Then I looked up at everyone in the room and their looks were so confused .

" Ohhh sorry . " I said smiling at all of them." So let me fill you guy's all in with more information . So funny thing ,my mother is the moon goddess.  "

" I know shocking." I responded ."  She had mated with the Alpha who was the original alpha of my home pack . And sadly my dad was killed when my lovely mother was gone . Mom served the bond so daddy dearest thought Mom was dead . But funny thing the cosmos made him to be the moon god,to help hand in hand with mother dearest. Since mom is always on earth 24/7 .So the Alpha who killed my dad become the next alpha of that pack . And they didn't have the guts to kill a small baby ,leaving them to raise me as their own"