A Long Night

Lucy POV

For weeks, I couldn't find any suitable job on the guilds request board, but with rent coming up this week, I was forced to take on the next available job which was working as a waitress at Mr.Yajima's restaurant 'Island 8'.

After serving tables the whole day, I was completely drained. So as soon as I got home, I prepared a hot steaming bath for myself.

"Finally some rest and relaxation" I thought to myself.

With lemon scented candles on the side, and the steam oozing from the warm water, I couldn't wait to jump in. A perfect evening it seemed to be.

As I got in, the simmering heat of the water relaxed every muscle in my body, taking away all the stress. The water soothed my skin, as if it were some divine elixir.

If I could, I would've stayed in there for all eternity, but all good things must come to an end.

I dried myself off and wrapped a towel around myself as I got out of the bathroom.

As I entered the living room, the pink haired mage stood in front of me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT" I yelled.

With no response from Natsu, I grew weary. Suddenly, he started giggling while looking at me as his eyeballs moved up and down and before I could realize it, my towel was lying on the floor, with me wearing only my skin.

I slapped him instantly while trying to cover myself.

"what was that for?" He yelled in a cheeky tone.

I ignored him and went to put some clothes on.

I changed into my pyjamas. When I came back, he was still standing there acting really unusual.

"What's the matter Natsu" I inquired in a caring voice.

He didn't reply and instead had a mischievous look on his face.

Suddenly it hit me. Before we had parted ways, Natsu told me he was gonna go to the bar for some booze. He was definitely drunk.

Before I could say anything, in one swift motion, he picked me up and threw me on the bed with him on top of me, harbouring the same mischievous smile.

A wave of terror ran through me as I got really scared and tried to get him off of me but he was really heavy and all my efforts were in vain.

He pinned down both my arms and his face started coming closer and closer to mine.....

***********************
Sorry the chapter was a lil' bit short but I'll be sure to make the next one long and interesting ;)