The Pleasure

Natsu sat on top of me while pinning me down making it impossible for me to move.

"This is gonna be fun" he said while his hand went on top of my shirt.

Ever since I laid eyes on Natsu, I've always wanted him to do something like this to me, but it was moving too fast. I could've resisted, but my desires gave in. I wanted it as much as he did.

And with just one swift hand motion, he ripped my whole shirt from the front revealing everything.

Natsu's face was full of excitement as soon as he saw the magnificence before him.

"Its chow time" he said excitedly. His warm hand went on my chest squeezing the light out of my huge gazongas.

"Ahh N-N-Natsu" I moaned in pleasure. I stopped resisting him as my naughty side was taking over me and soon I was the one who wanted it more than him.

A part of me was still resisting but my force had greatly decreased. He shoved his face into my grenadoes while groaning in pleasure.

"AA-AHH" I let out a loud moan as he bit into my nipples, while licking every inch of them.

After the lickfest was over, his hand started going downwards to the point where he ripped everything off of me.

I knew where this was going and I realized that we were going too far. Natsu was drunk and his guilty pleasures had completely taken over him, so I was the one who had to do something.

Natsu was heavy and I couldn't easily push him off of me, but I was running out of time so I had to take drastic measures....