The Revenge

Suddenly a rush of adrenaline went through my body to make one last move.

"LUUUUCYY KICK" I yelled while lifting my leg with all my force. Suddenly, I felt something hard on my leg which I think I might have broken with the force that I used.

Natsu was in so much pain that he instantly got off of me screaming in agony. This was my chance to make a move. While Natsu was on the floor I swiftly got up and took my Celestial keys.

I had to teach Natsu a lesson. "Gate of the maiden, I open thee, Virgo!" I said while holding Virgo's key and summoning her.

"How may I help you, princess" Virgo said in a monotonous tone. I didn't have any time to waste, I had to be fast.

"I need your punishment chains and a much harder whip then the one I already have" I said in a hurry.

"Here you go princess, do you need anything else? Maybe a new dress, as I can see you require one really badly" she said.

"I don't have time for any thing else Virgo, you can leave now and thanks for your assistance" I replied.

Now it was just me, Natsu and a thick whip.

I had an evil smile on my face as I moved towards Natsu who was lying on the floor in pain.

I first undressed him, leaving him bare. He tried to resist but his pain stopped him from doing much. I chained his whole body with the chain hanging from the ceiling with his hands and feet tied with it.

I picked up the hard and thick whip Virgo left me and struck it on his back. "Stop it Lucy, please I beg you" he said in a painful tone.

"Buhahahaha you're not getting out of this that easily" I said while laughing like a maniac.

I lashed his whole body from head to toe, not leaving even a single part of his body red and unwhipped.

Tears started falling from his eyes from pain when I whipped his excalibur but I could see that there was pleasure in there too. I kept on whipping him while tears kept on rolling from his eyes.

I had to stop because my arms were getting tired from all the whipping.

"you've had enough" I said while laughing at him.

I opened the chains and let him go and he instantly fell to the ground as he had no energy left in him. After a while I heard snores coming from his mouth, which was flat on the floor.

"He looks so cute while sleeping" I said to myself as I put a blanket on him while I myself went to bed.

While in bed, suddenly I heard a sound and I felt a slight and gentle kiss on my lips. It was Natsu's warm lips.

He fell asleep on my bed, and so did I right next to him, completely forgetting about the passed out Gray and Erza in the closet, who were having an affair of their own...