The Warmth

As Natsu's face got closer I couldn't do anything.

His lips coming closer and closer to the point where they were pushing against my own.

His lips possessed a unique warmth, but it made sense, considering he's a fire wizard.

I kept on resisting, trying to push him away, but his force was much more stronger than mine.

After my lips, he went for my neck.

"N-Natsu s-stop" I said as I let out a moan. The pleasure he was giving me was beyond anything that I had ever experienced.

He kept on biting and sucking on my neck for a couple of minutes, leaving behind a dark purple hickey, marking me as his territory.

"Mmmhh" I groaned as he lightly bit into my ear.

"I Love you Lucy" he whispered into my ear with a really calm and gentle tone. My face turned Red from his words.

He was drunk and out of his senses, but his eyes had a genuine glow. I knew whatever he was saying, it was from his heart.

But despite his feelings for me, the effects of the alcohol had him out of his senses. I knew that this could get dangerous.

Suddenly, his hand started moving towards my shirt and he was about to rip it off but at the last second the door opened, saving me from my misery.

I pushed him away from me while he was distracted so that no one could see what was going on.

It was Erza and Gray who had walked in through the door......

*******************
Sorry this one's also very short but I hope you guys enjoy it :)