Chapter Twelve: Constant Complications

Authors Note: Roses are red, some grasses are green. I been the smartest thing that I seen. There is no shame, I will say that much now. I saw an apple fall from a tree, now all I need to answer is 'how'. ~ TotallyIsaacNewton

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Right?

Yet, just leaving without knowing was going to irk him. He was naturally curious, he always had been. Despite his even lazier attitude than even Sandra seemed to have. After sitting there in silence for a little while, he looks up to the girl who was walking over with a glass of coffee in had.

Coffee never did work for her, she wasn't the kind of person to get hyper, or energized from coffee. She stayed tired, but at least she got something warm to drink, right? She wondered if it worked for the teacher. Hence forth why she walked back into the room bearing a couple cups.

"You look a little bit contemplative." She noted, hardly paying attention to his face. His stance was still as leaned-back as it had been before. However, she did spot his hands in his pockets. They were tense, perhaps tensed. Something was on his mind. "Care to share? Unless it is a question, you mean to ask."

Sometimes Aizawa could nearly not believe that the same lazy girl in front of him was the same one in his classroom. She seemed so different when there was almost no one around. More dangerous, though she was not hostile. Neither was she a villain.

"I guess, since you caught me, I might as well ask a question, then." The teacher looks his student in the eyes, spotting her white ones staring back at him. She cocked one of her grayed brows, and nodded, waiting for him to continue on with his statement. "What are all of those things on the walls over there? They seem rather important."

Sandra was not completely ready for that question. To be honest, she was actually expecting him to ask about her financial standpoint. Maybe even the location in town that she had her house in, seeing as crime liked to spring up there, a lot.

Looking back to the items on the wall, she thought about her first time even waking up in this world. It was such a trip and felt as if she had hit her head so hard that the world had outright changed it's skin.

Waking up wearing flesh, with hair, an obvious gender change and several other confusing, if not depressing situational matters would be considered anything but normal. She was laying down in this house, most likely in what could be considered a living room.

Of course, you can imagine that waking up in a circle of objects owned by friends and family that you would never see again was terrible, and it made her an uncontrollable sobbing mess. However, that piece of information was for her to keep to herself. She trusted her teacher, but there was only so much someone could, and would believe. She did not think that it was something he could come to understand.

Not yet, if ever.

She took a deep breath, and thought to herself. She wanted to be as honest as possible, without being obvious or odd.

"These all belonged to my friends. They all gave me something to remember them by before I moved here, to Japan." That was all she could come up with, really? "We all used to live in a very tight-knit community. Pretty much secluded from everyone else. We don't really have wifi or internet either, so we can't stay in touch."

'Well...' Sandra thought to herself. 'At least I am covering all of my bases, right?'

Aizawa nodded to his student, before crossing his arms in front of his chest with a moderate sigh. He was tired, but he figured he should let his student continue her explanation. He was genuinely interested, and somewhat worried. At this point, he was never going to stop worrying.