Chapter Twenty-Seven: Sweet Boba Tea

// Authors Note: Hello again guys, I am here with another chapter. As all of you can tell, I will be nearing the events of the internship, soon enough. That will be a blast i'm sure. Let's enjoy a couple more chapters of relaxation, though. There is no use in rushing forward into more fights, especially when the fights were usually the most active part of the anime. Besides, I already settled on the next major-ish fight (which is the Hero Killer Stain arc), Sandra and the others will not be there. //

-

((Pre-Chapter Note: There is a character named Kanmi Sashihikaeta. This character is not canon /as many of you have guessed/ so he might not seem like that solid of a character in concept, or in personality. I apologize for that.))

Sandra stops at the front of a keen little shop with a friendly man sitting at the register. He seemed to be putting something into his phone. There was a good chance that he was making notes to do certain things after work, or something of the like. Sandra waves with a bit of enthusiasm. "Hey there, Kanmi! How are ya, pal?" Sandra winks to him the second she walks into the store.

"Well hello there, Prankster Princess. Ayy, do you have my tile replacement yet?" He greeted the white-haired girl with a loose smile, returning the wink without a second thought. "I heard that you are making it up with the big boys, Sandra-dee. That's great news!"

"You already know I replaced that floor tile a couple months ago, goofball. Anyways, here, I brought some surprise guests for you to meet." Sandra lets all of the AU versions of herself in, introducing them one-by-one. "Alright, guys, this guy's name is Kanmi. He owns this Boba Tea Shop. To be frank, he is only 17, impressive, kinda. He already finished schooling and is waiting a few years for college."

"I feel like I am seeing a copy and paste image of ya, princess. Are you sure all of these girls ain't you?" Kanmi looks between all of the others who laugh a little bit to themselves. Everyone seemed to be amused. For the most part.

Nightmare, despite trying to smile, seemed put-off by this guy, and so far, she had definitely seen more people with a bigger, more intrusive presence than he had. He made her feel uneasy, if not just suspicious. He was acting like a normal, social human being. So what was her problem with him?

The dark-clad girl grunted as she looked to the side, narrowing her eyes, and knitting her brows. "Hm."

Sandra seems to take note of Nightmare's apprehension, and pulls herself back from the shop owner a bit. Usually if Nightmare started to act suspicious, that meant there was SOMEONE nearby that she did not like the feeling of. Nightmare was the beacon of negativity, and a former bad guy. Some things like this you just learned to point out in a crowd over time.

"Yeah, we'll have some of your fruit boba tea, please! May we get a menu?" Sandra waits patiently for the menu from Kanmi, looking back to the rest of the group. All of them seemed to be enjoying themselves, save for Nightmare. Epic, Cross and Fresh all look around the shop, Horror and Dust play Rock, Paper, Scissors, and Killer and Error chatter about some small subjects to each other.

Kanmi goes to grab a couple menus, promptly making his way back over to the girls, and handing over the requested items. Sandra opens one, and Nightmare opens another. The rest of the girls crowded around either one or the other to see what all was available. After merely a few minutes of contemplating all of their options, all of them had decided on what they wanted.

"Alrighty, Kanmi, I am ready to order, if you are ready to receive." Sandra smiles before closing the menu.

"Anytime you are ready, Sandra. Fire away." The shop owner smiled, before walking over to the register. The register was connected to a computer, meaning there was a good chance there were sub-menus he needed to find to start adding in the necessary order information.