Chapter Twenty-Four: Showtime.

Authors Note: Guys, I have been postponing this long enough, it is time I get another chapter out. I don't wanna skip over it, because it would take away from the story experience. I don't wanna write it though, because I am kinda bad at dynamic action. It will be hard for me to write about all these characters being active and fighting these robot dummies. To top it off, I now have yet ANOTHER character to write with, and use in the story, because a joke turned into a 'canon-ish' scenario. :') To make things even worse, I started ANOTHER Undertale story, and I have not even finished this one (not even half-way done, I am sure. Then there is The Crooked Oak, which is still FAR from done. :'DDD

This is a page break. -

After some prep time, and some conversation on possible strategic approaches, the group all took a moment to sit down, and gather their thoughts. After all, this was going to be a huge challenge. They needed to make sure they did their best and stayed in line no matter what happened.

Aizawa and Nedzu were talking in the distance, sure to be heading off soon, as a means to generally leave them to their own devices for this training round. After having figured out a somewhat solid, decent plan, all of the Sandra look-alikes stood up, and spit out a couple random side ideas here and there, in case something failed. Right before Aizawa and the Rodent Principal left, there was a burst of light, and a figure in purple came crashing down to the ground.

Followed by, well, a figure dressed in a sense or manner that made a few of the students familiar with American ad culture think of the slogan for a candy that American people called 'Skittles'. That slogan would be- 'Taste the rainbow, be the rainbow.'

"Yo, broseph, do ya think maybe ya' can move ya' boots? Ya' would be doin' be a solid, there, homie-" The girl mumbled out as she went to move her head. "Yoo-hooo, why da' I soun' like I been puffin' a drag of dat good stuff?"

"You almost always sound like you are puffin some kind of drag, homie." The other one noted, before going to attempt to roll over from under the multi-colored girl. She groaned. Looking up and taking in her surroundings though, she leans back on the ground, flat. "Hey Ron."

Cross was shook for a second, before laughing, "Hey Billy."

Epic wheezed, before going to move again. She gestured to the multi-colored girl before whispering. "That hurt."

Cross nodded her head to the other figure. "I'm sure it did."

There were a few quick movements before the purple-coated girl was out from under the rainbow. The girl in all the citrus like garb grunted as she hit the ground again, and groaned from the impact. "Not cool, Broseph, not cool at all."

"Cross, my man, my main meme, where have ya been, bruh? I have been looking for you everywhere. The guy over in Lego City banned me from putting up a missing poster of you! The tragedy! The horror! Who would not want to see that beautiful face of yours!" The purple cloaked girls' leans back with a dramatic pose, before falling backwards. "Ah shoot!!"

The more colorful girl went to stand up where she had landed after being thrown by the other, practically. After dusting herself off, she looks around and spots several familiar faces. After all, she would recognize the glitch, and grumpy look from anywhere on the planet. "Error, broseph, there ya are!" she exclaimed before rushing over from the ground. "How n' da' world did ya' get here of all places? Kinda unrad, yo'-" she takes a closer look around herself. "Well, kind'ta think a' it, where the funk are we?"

Error was staring in shock, then she sighs, laughing a little bit at the others' antics. "Fresh. There you are. Been a while. Really though, why are you here? Geno will be looking for you, and have a conundrum if he can't find you." The voice of the girl glitches in and out, making 'Fresh' sigh before tapping the other on the shoulder in a more comforting way than to just get her attention.