Chapter Twenty-Three: Back to School

// Alright guys, after a long, notable weekend and lack of production, I am here with another chapter. I hope to have it finished soon, so it can be posted. However, if I do not upload in a couple of days, it is because I am in the middle of homework, or I was distracted and did some art stuff while I was away. Either way, here, HENjoy the chapter, and don't forget to sIkE n lUbscribE to My tUbeyOu chAnnEl. //

The night passed in a comforting silence that Sandra could only wish she was able to enjoy when she was at home alone before. Knowing that the others were there too was one of the most comforting things to her. It made her feel like she wasn't isolated. She didn't need to hide anything from them, because they already knew her.

In the morning, Sandra woke up to her alarm, which, at this point, was placed in the center of the room. All of the other Sans variants were still asleep in their sleeping bags. Sandra wondered how she even got used to waking up to alarms, but at least it wasn't impossible.

Why wake them up like a normal person when she can have a little fun with them though, right? Smirking to herself, the white-haired girl stands up, and walks to the kitchen. After letting her bare feet adjust to the cold tile of the kitchen floor, she walks over to the counter, where a frying pan rested on a towel. She had set it up the night before, that way she could make breakfast for everyone when she woke up.

Pulling her hair out of her face and tying it back (she did step away from the stove, so no hair fell out onto the burners or anything). She grabs the pan, and a metal spatula that she had in the top of her cooking utensils drawer, and walks back into the room. After carefully walking over all of the others, who were sound asleep, she smirks, and brings the spatula and pan together with a thunderous clap.

Dust woke up in such a start that she activated her magic eye, looking around in a panicked worry. Sandra could have sworn that she heard Dust's Megalovania playing somewhere in the torn shreds of time and space. Maybe.

Nightmare had woke up as if nothing had even happened. She just opens her eyes, sits up and rubs the sleep from her tired eyelids.She looks over at Sandra and sighed, before letting a small smile across her face in border-line amusement, and the smallest tinges of annoyance. After taking a moment to finish waking up mentally, she stands up from her bed, and folds the blanket neatly over her space.

Horror woke up, still almost fully asleep, and ran like there was no tomorrow. Horror was so tired, and unpresent in mind that she ran into the door. It was like she didn't even notice. At least running about 28 MPH (Which is the average speed of humans) into a door that was quite a few yards away woke her up though.

Walking over to Horror, Sandra looks down to the already apparently battered version of herself, and extends out a hand to her. "Hey Horror."

"Hey Classic."

There was a small silence as Sandra helped to pull Horror off of the ground. "So, uh-"

Horror sighed, and smirked at the other, before letting out a bit of a chortle. "That hurt." She knew it was going to answer Sandra's question. Rubbing her head, the damaged version of Sans took a moment to gain some better composure before even thinking about moving from this spot.

"Sandra nods, before patting the other on the shoulder. Before she could make it too far away though, Horror grabs her by her arrm, and drags her back. Not wasting any time, the enthusiastic and dangerous Sandra a hard noogie, lightly scolding her for scaring her so much.

Sandra laughs in return. She walks to the kitchen, deciding to finish up with making breakfast for her counterparts. All of them clean up their sleeping spaces, in the kind mind of being able to help classic out a bit.