Chapter 1

This story is created from the ideas of NagitoKomaeda6    from his story Liar M reader x rwby, i really liked that story and I think you would like it too, so go check it out.

Third PoV

Y/n a child abused and neglected, constantly suffering through pain from his so called family, the rose, xiao long, and branwen family. All because of there hatred and that they think he is weak and a freak. He doesn't know why he is treated like this, even though he is the youngest and very smart.Tai: "Y/n get down here now!" He yelled from downstairs.He got up from his bed which was blanket that was dirty and was ripped. He walled out of his which was the attic. When he walked downstairs he got grabbed by his shirt and pulled down to the ground.
Tai: "Did you make this mess!" He pointed towards broken glass on the floor.
Y/n knew that Yang did it so if he would say no he would get beaten because they think he is lying, but if yes he would still get beaten. So he accepted his fate.
Y/n: "No." He said as Summer heard in the back.
She grabbed him by the back of his short silver hair. "We don't like liars." She then smack him in his face, making a red hand print on his pale skin. He fell on the floor holding his face in pain starting to tear up a bit. Summer and Tai looks at him in the eyes and start beating him until there is bruises. After they got done beating him they left him to go check on Ruby and Yang playing outside. He tried to get up but he was to weak so fell back down. He accepted whatever was to come for laying on the ground. He then felt a pair of hands pick him up, he saw it was his uncle
Qrow."Don't worry kid I got you." He said as he carried him to his room. He stopped mid way as he heard his sister talk to him.
Raven: "You know he's worthless, he can't even defend himself from baby grimm, so why don't you just let him suffer, maybe he'll learn to fight back." She said as she got up to walk out.

"You're wrong." He said as they faced each other.
Qrow: "You're wrong, there's things none of you know about him that I do. He is not worthless like you say he is, he's actually smart for someone his age, if he was trained he can be a better huntsmen, better than me even. To me he's someone special, because he is family, but none of you see him that way." He said before he continued walking to Y/n's room.
Raven: "Whatever." She said as she left somewhere.

As Qrow placed Y/n on his bed and saw the damage that was done. "Poor kid, I wish I could help but I can't." Qrow said as he walked out.

Next Day

As Y/n woke up his body felt numb, but he was able to move. Got up and sat on l his blanket. He lift up his sleeve from his shirt to the bruises on his arm, he ignored it and decided to play with his hand. He found out a trick he can do with his fingernails, he can make them very sharp, so sharp it can cut through flesh, wood, and metal. He found out about this when he was 5, the age when the abuse started. He was fiddling with his sharp claws until his aunt Raven walked in.
Raven: "If it isn't the little weakling." She said as the little boy backed up in fear. "Calm down I'm not going to hurt you, if you don't annoy me." She said as she walked to him. "So tell me what is so special about you, what makes your dumb uncle Qrow like you?" She said as Y/n tried to avoid eye contact.

Y/n: "I-I don't know." He said nervously and very frightened.

She became frustrated and gritted her teeth, she then punched him in the face making him fall over.

Raven: "There is nothing good about you, Qrow is a fool." She then grabbed his arm and pulled him outside.Qrow was busy on a mission so Raven could do whatever she wanted to him with no one stopping him and the rest of the family was out busy enjoying there time together.

Raven PoV

I pulled Y/n deeper into the forest. If there is nothing good about him than I'll feed him to the grimm. I don't know they kept him alive. We kept walking until I saw a singe beowolf. I whistled to get it's, as it I did I threw Y/n in front as it charged at him. I can see the fear in him as he was shaking. The beowolf jumped onto him."Pathetic." I said as the grimm was about to kill him.Third Person PoVY/n then dug his sharp claws into the grimm's neck instantly killing it. He struggled to move because he was too scared. As Raven saw this she was stunned a bit, she picked him up by his shirt and walked him back home.As the family was back they saw Raven holding a crying Y/n by his arm from his arms.

Summer: "Ruby and Yang go in the house to rest up a bit." They ran inside to do whatever they was going to do.They approached each other Y/n was avoiding eye contact because he is traumatized.

Tai: "So what happened?"

Raven: "Grimm attack, he somehow killed it himself.

"Tai: "I didn't know he was capable of doing that."Summer looked at him and saw pitty in him, she felt almost sorry for him.

Summer: "Y/n go to your room." She said as he walked inside the house.

Next Day

Summer: "Y/n get up." She kicked him making him shoot up from his sleep. "Here I got you food, eat up so you can train with Ruby and Yang." She said as he started eating. "When your done come outside to get started." She said as she left.When Y/n was done he went outside to see them training while Tai was watching.

Tai: "Finally you showed up." He grabbed him by the back of his neck and threw him onto the field.

Summer: "Ruby Yang, this is your training dummy, so go ahead and try it out." She said as Y/n felt saddened.

As Ruby and Yang charged at Y/n, he quickly got up and dodged the incoming attacks.