INTRODUCTION

Disclaimer

This is the first draft of 'Mist of Guns ad Memories'. I have always loved mystery. After reading numerous novels, every reader wants to write something. I didn't have a good mindset of what a good plot was and good grammar, because English is not my first language. The context of this story, in a weird way, is something I'm proud of.

However, there are plot holes throughout the story, in addition to lengthy explanations, satirical humor and events has been tossed in this book. The story builds up slowly so have patience with it.

This is the first story I've written. So if you doesn't understand what's happening, don't worry, I don't either understand it. There are numerous grammatical errors and moments you will cringe. You will not agree with the characters view but thats fine. Speaking from personal experience, hating and loving a character makes everything interesting. Its part of reading a book. Not every person thinks alike. Every person has a different point of view.

I have warned you and if you continue to read this story, its up to you. Its kind of a rollercoaster.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

✖tremendous grammar
✖️no plagiarizing my works ©
✖️no pessimistic attitude
✖️no degrading the readers.

.