Chapter 13: Mega Charizard X vs Mega Blaziken

Cineraria path
Neil finds himself having a trainer battle with the self proclaimed "rookie killer" Cheyenne, she wore a black and white dress and had long platinum blonde hair.

"Iyohohoho, another rookie to destroy! Come out Aurorus!" Cheyenne shouted.

From her pokeball a big blue dinosaur like creature on all fours appeared, having ice crystal like designs on it's body and a long neck, "Auroooooooo!" The beast shouted.

"Combusken it's your time to shine!" Neil sent out his impatient fighting rooster.

"Buskkennnnn!" Without a moment of hesitation the chicken ran towards her opponent with sheer speed.

"Ice beam let's go!" Cheyenne ordered and the ice beast shot out a blue beam from it's mouth, "russsss!".

"Dodge and use double kick" Neil commanded and his Pokemon dodged the attack with ease.

"Kennnnnn!" Combusken then landed two solid Hits on the dinosaur surprisingly knocking it out.

"So weak? Aren't you supposed to be the rookie killer?" Neil asked surprised that he had beaten her with a single attack.

"Well am the rookie killer cause I only take on battles I know I'll win!!! You ain't a rookie!!" Cheyenne shouted as she recalled her Pokemon and ran off.

Neil sighed as he approached combusken however, 'shiiiiiiiiiuuu!!!' a bright red fiery light engulfed the chicken in an instant.

"The hell?!" Neil shouted as he shielded his eyes from the powerful light, as the light vanished standing in front of him was a red humanoid bird.

It's body was a mixture of red, yellow and black, it's arms had scales and talons while it's long legs were covered with red and yellow feathers, it long feathery hair fell into two long dreads at it's back and it's beak was sharp.

"Combusken?" Neil asked but was answered with a new cry "Blazikennn!!!!!" The creature cried.

Neil took his pokedex and analyzed it.
Blaziken the blaze Pokemon
It's the evolved form of combusken
It uses it's fist and feet to perform incredibly powerful martial arts.

"Wow you've evolved huh, let's go to the Pokemon center and get your moves sorted out, am proud of you girl" Neil rubbed the back feathers of Blaziken to her delight.

Dandelion village
This was another small settlement, with gray houses and dandelion plants everywhere,the Pokemon league is also located near this village but the path is hidden in the forest, before exploring the village Neil went to the Pokemon center to check his Pokemon.

List of moves
Meowstic (female)
*Psychic type*
Own tempo ability
Moves>
Psychic
Covet
Thunderbolt
Light screen

Crobat (female)
*Poison/flying type*
Inner focus ability
Moves>
Poison fang
Leech life
Bite
Air cutter

Snare/Snover (male)
*Grass/ice type*
Soundproof ability
Moves>
Ice punch
Razor leaf
Blizzard

Blaziken (female)
*Fire/fighting type*
Speed boost ability
Moves>
Fire punch
Blaze kick
Bulk up
Double kick.