Prologue

Once upon a time, The Techno Trolls taught young Trollex about a mystical place where a moon god took care of it all.

Young Bliss: It's called DreamWorks!

Young Trollex: Ooh. What is this DreamWorks?

Young Bliss: It was created by three gods named Steven, Jeffrey and David. They brought magic upon the land releasing characters for people to enjoy. Until, Jeffrey, Steven and David went out of the universe and gave control of it to a wonderful boy who sat on top of the moon, gaining peace and prosperity to the land. If any Villain from their collection decided to steal the universe, it would harm us as well. But anyway, he was just a boy . . . like you. *Bliss boops Trollex's non-existing nose*

Young Trollex: *giggles*

Young Reef: I've heard no Troll has ever gone there. But I was a human, so I know a lot about them.

Young Trollex: Really?

Young Reef: Yep.

Bliss's Mother: Hey kids and Bliss, whatcha got there? *looks at DreamWorks Universe map* Oh, God! *rips the map and eats it*

Young Bliss: Why did you do that?

Bliss's Mother: *muffled*

Young Bliss, Reef and Trollex: What?

Bliss's Mother: *swallows the map* Because no Troll should ever go there or make friends with the characters. They are not like us. Their villains would harm any innocent person, and we don't want that to happen. Plus, there is many dangers that could happen there. Here, let me sing a song that is not really Techno but works.

OKAY, I KNOW THIS HAS DIFFERENT LYRICS BUT JUST IMAGINE IT DREAMWORKS STYLE.

Young Reef: Hmm. Weird. Those DreamWorks Universes were never scary when i watched them.

*flashback to human Reef and Reef's Dad watching Chicken Run*

Reef's Dad: A pie machine? This is not scary, this is a load of bull . . .

Human Reef: *looks at Reef's dad angrily*

Reef's Dad: Sorry.

*flashback ends*

Bliss's Mother: You should never go to the DreamWorks Universe. Ever.

Young Bliss: Yes, mother.

Bliss's Mother: Good girl. Mother knows best.

Young Trollex: Oh, i know i'll go one day. One day.

RVengerOfficial and Wattpad Studios
present

A
RVengerOfficial
book

King Trollex
in

The Moon Universe