The Spirit Realm/Chi Hands

*at the Dark Zone, Trollex wakes up, then Kai*

King Trollex: *groans*

Kai: *groans* Do you know what you just did?!

King Trollex: Yeah, i know. I saved every character from the likes of you!

Kai: Well, now that we're stuck here together, i can steal your chi easily! *grabs his other blade*

King Trollex: Bring it on.

Kai: *starts using his glowing, green hands, but stops* Wait, wait. I would be able to steal your chi easily because you're tiny. I need to make you big. *able to power him to make him big like Kai*

King Trollex: Cool! But we're not doing it here. Look! Free Chi!

Kai: Where?

King Trollex: *wraps around his body* Po taught me this. *does the Wushi Finger Hold*

Kai: No!

*Bliss and crew saw pedals and a flash of light*

Tigress: I know what we have to do now. Your friend just took Kai to the Spirit Realm. This happened before with Po. And Po knows what happened. So we have to master Chi.

*at the Spirit Realm*

King Trollex: Whew. Now Kai does not have to harm anyone ever again. But now, that i think about it . . .

Kai: *wakes up* We will have an infinite battle until the enemy wins.

King Trollex: Uh oh! *swims away to a broken building*

*Kai holds his two Jade blades and hangs them to the building, Trollex hangs on the building but before it's too late, he goes on the top of the broken building and jumps off*

Kai: *growls* Got to find a bigger building. *finds a bigger building* Ah-ha!

King Trollex: Whatever you do, just keep swimming, no matter what! Sure you may be away from your friends for years, but at least you'd be safe from that power-hungry . . . *finds his two blades swinging at a building* bull?

*sees a building pushed to him and he grabs on*

King Trollex: Well, we're all screwed. Mostly me.

*Kai punches his chest, flinging him all the way up*

Kai: And now, with his chi, and can take over all the Universes! *retracts his blades, and swings them at Trollex*

*Kai swings his blades at Trollex, and while Trollex is unconsious, Kai trappes his blades around Trollex, and grabs him to his way, and then, he uses his glowing arms to start taking his chi*

*at the DreamWorks Universe*

Bliss Marina: Okay, the place was at the Dark Zone, so we have to fall there. It's suicide, in a way, but we can do it!

*get to the Pedals at the Dark Zone*

Tigress: Okay, here's how we do it. *puts hands together*

*at the Spirit Realm*

*Kai starts using his glowing, green hands, to absorb Jade over Trollex's body, as the Jade makes it up to his chest*

*at the Dark Zone*

Bliss Marina: *puts her hands together* Trollex, you are a great friend to us. And we would hate to see you go. You are a friend to us. *puts her hand out*

Tigress: You have been a supporter to us. *puts her hand out*

*at the Spirit Realm, Trollex closes his eyes, as the Jade makes it up to his neck*

*in the Dark Zone*

Rapunzel: You are a dress-up buddy. *puts her hand out*

Elsa: A loveable buddy. *puts her hand out*

Rango: A soon-to-be Lil' sherriff: *puts his hand out*

*at the Spirit Realm, Trollex's eyes are still closed, as the Jade makes it up to the start of the face, making an imprint on his neck*

*in the Dark Zone*

Panda Girl: You brought Fishy Baby. *puts her hand out*

*in the Spirit Realm, the Jade starts making it's way up the face, almost at the half of the face*

*in the Dark Zone, everyone puts their hands up*

Bliss Marina: You brought us a Family. *hand starts glowing*

*in the Spirit Realm, Trollex's face is nearly covered in Jade, going up to the eyes, until a glowing hand made out of chi imprints on his chest, which stops the Jade. Kai sees this and goes harder, and keeps moving it up*

*in the Dark Zone, Rapunzel's hand goes up and glows*

*in the Spirit Realm, Trollex's body keeps getting absorbed in Jade, until another one makes it on his arms. Kai tries harder until a 3rd imprint comes on, stopping the Jade, which is at his eyes. One by one, Chi imprints come on pushing the Jade away from his eyes, to his mouth, to the face. Kai stops in seeing this as Trollex opens his eyes and sees the imprints. More keep coming on his Jade body as the Jade starts to break, as Kai watches in horror and surprise.*

King Trollex: Cool!

*Trollex break free of the chains and breaks the Jade off of his body, flinging Kai away, restoring a few buildings that were broken before*

*at the Dark Zone*

Bliss Marina: Did it work?

Rapunzel: It had to. We didn't do that for nothing.

*the pedals start to rise up as the light fades*

Tigress: Give it a second. This will work. This happened before. Just wait.

SO WHAT HAPPENED NOW? KAI ALMOST GOT THE UPPER HAND AND ALMOST MADE TROLLEX HIS JADE SLAVE, UNTIL IT WASN'T FROM THE HELP OF HIS FRIENDS WHO GAVE HIM SOME CHI, WHEN HIS CHI WAS GETTING TAKEN AWAY SLOWLY. NOW HIS FRIENDS THINKED BRINGING TROLLEX BACK TO THE UNIVERSE WORKED, BUT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT. AND FOR TROLLEX . . . WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER. B I G S T U F F W I L L H A P P E N.