Follow Me

*at the DreamWorks Universe*

Coral Blush's Mom: Hey, do you think there is a way we can break out of this chain?

*a tired Kai comes walking out of the Abominable World*

Coral Blush's Mom: You okay, Kai?

Kai: Okay? You think I'm okay? I just walked through 40+ worlds looking for this dumb fish! I would steal all your chi if I wanted too!

???: You only need mine.

*Kai looks to see Trollex in a battle position*

Kai: *laughs* What are you gonna do about it? You don't have an army! It's just you. How can you save this lonely little tribe? Oh, well, life isn't fair. *starts using his glowing green hands*

King Trollex: Wait! *Kai stops* I brought company.

*the tiny door opens to reveal all the characters, including Bliss*

Techno Trolls: Whoa.

Kai: How did you guys fit through that small door?

Danny: We're cartoons.

Sawyer: Move anywhere we want, without a simple scratch.

King Trollex: You still want my Chi? You won't be able to see me!

Kai: *growls* I guess we're doing this the hard way then? *grabs his Jade amulets*

King Trollex: *gasps*

Kai: Yeah, that's right. I got your other friend here too. What you gonna do about it?

Bliss Marina: Trollex, what do we do?

King Trollex: *silence* CHARGE!

*all the characters go after the jaded people*

King Trollex: *fights Jade Reef* Mulan, can you give us some detail about these guys?

Mulan: Sure thing. These people are made from Chinese Jade which is as counted "unbreakable".

King Trollex: Unbreakable? *growls* Bliss, I'm gonna go.

Bliss Marina: Where are you going?

King Trollex: Kai wants me. I'm going after him so we can settle this. I have a plan. We have to trap Kai in the Dark Zone.

Bliss Marina: Sounds okay enough. Be careful.

King Trollex: I will. *runs into the Road to El Dorado World*

Kai: Where is the fish? That's it! *retracts all the Jade Amulets* New goal: Find the fish, take his chi. *runs into the Prince of Egypt World*

Rapunzel: I'm picking up something. He's gonna go into every DreamWorks Universe and find Trollex!

Bliss Marina: No, wait!

Tigress: Sorry, but this is his adventure. And this is very hardcore of him anyways.

*in The Road to El Dorado World*

Miguel: Oh, hey, you're back!

King Trollex: Can't talk, gotta run!

Kai: *outside the Prince of Egypt World* *laughs* He could be in there! *goes inside The Road to El Dorado World*

Bliss Marina: *gasps*

Coral Blush's Mom: That's where Trollex is!

*inside the Road to El Dorado World*

Kai: Where'd the fish go!?

*Everyone doesn't point, except Altivo*

Tulio: Hold on a second. Altivo, really?

Altivo: *neighs*

Tulio: What do mean it was the way you were raised?

Kai: Ugh, I can't take this! *starts running on all 4 legs*

King Trollex: Uh oh. *starts running faster* *Kai picks him up*

Kai: Well, guess what? I wasn't planning this was the way to meet your end but . . . I'll see you in that lobby. *throws Trollex outside the World and into the Abominable World*

King Trollex: Uhh, ooh, boy. I hate this day. *keeps running, but is on mount everest*

Kai: *walks out the Road to El Dorado World* *laughs* And now, I will take your chi once and for . . . Where'd he go?!

*Mickey with a Evil grin points to the Abominable World*

Everyone: *gasps*

Rapunzel: Mickey!

Mickey: He doesn't deserve to live! He's not my creation.

Kai: You're service is appreciated. I'll take his Chi there. *walks into the Abominable World*

Bliss Marina: We're very screwed.

*in the Abominable World*

Kai: Oh, Trollex! Listen, I'm sorry for what I said. I won't take your chi. *evil grin*

King Trollex: *sticks his head out the snow* Uh oh. *hides it back in* *starts running to a bridge* *hangs on a rope underneath the bridge*

Kai: *walks on the top of the bridge* Oh, come on, bro! We can do this the easy way! Fine then. *Starts jumping on the beats of We Will Rock You*

King Trollex: *groans* Stop.

Kai: Oh, you can't hear me? Then what about this! *makes a huge jump that breaks the bridge where Trollex falls*

King Trollex: *screams* *falls down with the bridge*

*Kai grabs on a snow steep with one of his blades*

Kai: Hmm, looks like he's gone, he must have gone back to the home place.

King Trollex: *Kai walks away, while Trollex reaches his hand up from the debris with a bruised eye and a cut on his arm* If you think, I'm letting go that easy . . . Idea.

*out of the Abominable World*

Bliss Marina: Wha, Wheres?

Kai: He's gone. Like gone, gone. And now for all of . . .

King Trollex: No! *grabs Reef's Jade Amulet, which pushes him slipping on the floor*

*Kai tries to start taking Trollex's Chi but Trollex dodges it and slips him all the way down the Universe stairs*

Bliss Marina: Trollex!!

*Kai and Trollex keep falling and while Kai tries to take Trollex's Chi, he keeps stopping cause he's breaking the doors which lead to the Dark Zone* *They stop at the disintegrating stairs*

Kai: Whew. *laughs*

King Trollex: *laughs* That was close.

Kai: Now, anyway, *Glowing green hands form*

*Kai stops when he sees the stairs disappearing*

Kai and King Trollex: Uh oh. *falls, screams*

*Kai and Trollex fall down to the stone-hard floor through different spots*

*at the top of the DreamWorks Universe*

Bliss Marina: Oh no. We have to run. There at the Dark Zone. We have to run to them. Who knows what might happen?

Tigress: Well, I don't wanna agree but we have to go. *Then, the blade trapping the Techno Trolls suddenly pushes all the way down the Dark Zone, freeing the Techno Trolls* Oh, no, I know what that means.

SO WHERE ARE WE NOW? TROLLEX AND KAI ARE ABOUT TO HAVE A FINAL BATTLE, AND THE OTHER CHARACTERS DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. A LOT OF BAD STUFF MIGHT HAPPEN.