Girl Group

*Bliss kept looking for him, walking down the staircase*

Bliss Marina: Whew! How long . . . is this staircase?! Oh, lord. I can't walk anymore . . . *trips* *screams* Oh, god, well this makes it much better, but *screams*

*back with Trollex and the gang*

King Trollex: *started waking up*

???: *whacks him with frying Pan again*

King Trollex: Finland! Bleh. *passes out again*

*a few minutes later*

King Trollex: *starts waking up again* What the . . . Who keeps doing . . . *gets whacked with a frying pan twice* WHO'S DOING THAT?! *keeps getting hit with a frying pan, but grabs it and yanks it with his teeth, he grabs the frying pan and drops it* Somebody please tell me what is going on! First off, who are you? Second off, why am I trapped in . . . thick, luscious, hair . . . oh my, this is so pretty, I think I'm about to blush. *blushes* There it is. And third off, why am I still on a chair! My lil booty about to go flat with all this sitting!

???: Who are you? *points finger at his chest*

King Trollex: My name is . . . Uh, oh no, this is a bad day, a really bad day. My name is King Trollex.

???: My name is . . . Rapunzel! *turns on light, all happy*

King Trollex: *angry* WHAT?! You hurt me with a frying pan at least 10 times and now you're giving me a family greeting?!

Rapunzel: Those are Disney Princesses for ya!

King Trollex: Disney . . . Princesses?

Rapunzel: Yeah, Disney! *grabs a boombox and plays the final notes of the Disney logo where they fade into a remix of Let It Go*

King Trollex: Really? You tie me up just to know about Disney?

Rapunzel: Well, that's not the . . .

???: Ooh, a little fishy! *touches his cheeks*

King Trollex: *laughs uncomfortably* Who are you?

Rapunzel: Oh, don't mind her. She's Star Butterfly. She's part of the Disney Channel World. Her show sadly got cancelled.

Star Butterfly: NMF. It was gonna be cancelled anyway!

King Trollex: NMF?

Star Butterfly: Not my fault.

Rapunzel: So, now she's bunking with us. So as the other Disney Princesses!

King Trollex: There's more?

Rapunzel: Yep!

*Rapunzel revealed the other Disney Princesses*

Rapunzel: Trollex, that's Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, Merida (from the Pixar Universe), Anna, Elsa, Mulan, Pocahontas, Many others and Yeah, that's that. Not to forget, Vanellope, who's new, and Raya, who has not been decided as a princess, but we hope so. *winks*

King Trollex: Wow, there's a lot of you guys.

Elsa: So did you have a tragic past, like us and have Magic powers?

Anna: Did your mom die, like everyone else, in here?

King Trollex: WHOA! OKAY . . . TOO FAR! MY MOTHER DID DIE, AND IT WAS FROM A . . . From a . . . *ears droop down* shark. *hangs his head down*

Rapunzel: Aww, that's so sad. Anyway, I have a costume for you that you might like.

*minutes later*

Rapunzel: Aww, you're the sweetest thing ever. I now introduce . . . Princess Trollex of the . . . what Trolls?

King Trollex: Techno Trolls.

Rapunzel: Techno Trolls! *reveals costume to show Trollex in a poofy princess outfit* *Rapunzel gets a boombox and plays the "Coming To Theatres" sign from that Wall-E DVD*

Princess Trollex: Really, no big Introduction?

Rapunzel: Ooh, I know what we can do!

Princess Trollex: Really, this is nice and all, but I gotta save Kai from destroying MY-

*minutes after*

Rapunzel: *grabs leaves* *Princesses all sit except Trollex* The stage is set. The lonely princess prepares to take her own life. *reveals leaves*

Princess Trollex: I can't believe I'm doing this.

Rapunzel: Line! *grabs frying pan*

Princess Trollex: *groans* *in a high girl voice* It is far better to nourish worms than to live without love.

Rapunzel: She takes her Golden chalice. *hands Trollex the drink but Trollex slaps the drink away* Please, have the drink.

Princess Trollex: No.

Rapunzel: Please, i want you to have it.

Princess Trollex: Thank you, but no.

Rapunzel: Listen, I'll be gravely disappointed if you don't take the drink.

Princess Trollex: I don't want another drink, okay?

Rapunzel: Look at you, you look skinneh.

Princess Trollex: No, I think I've had enough! *swims to Rapunzel and grabs her ears and shakes her* THAT CLEAR!?

*everyone's confused, except Elsa*

*1 minute later*

Rapunzel: Anyway, meanwhile, a fish girl plans her plot for revenge. *laughs* While her aging father lies gravely ill. *gets on the floor* Yes, I am gravely ill. *after . . .* Hark, who goes there! It is i, the hero trying to rescue his (emotionally unstable) maiden! Unhand her, you idiots! Or taste the bitter sting of my vengeance! The sting of my . . . *stutters*

Princess Trollex: That's enough, I can't do this.

Rapunzel: Where are you going?

Princess Trollex: Listen, you're nice and all, but I have to save my Universe from a guy who wants to take my chi and make me one of his Jade slaves, and if I don't go, not only will my tribe be hurt, but my whole Universe!

Rapunzel: You can't go!

Princess Trollex: What do you think I should do?! Wait for him to come, so he can take all your chi too!?

Rapunzel: You still can't go!

Princess Trollex: AND WHY EVER NOT!?

Rapunzel: Cause our God will put you in the Dark Zone!

Princess Trollex: *gasps* The . . . dark zone?

Rapunzel: Yeah, the dark zone. It's a place where no Troll or Character has ever gone out of.

Princess Trollex: But how can I get to my Universe then?

*somebody slams the door open*

Mickey: Ah-Ha! There you are!

Princess Trollex: *gasps*

SO WHERE ARE WE NOW? TROLLEX HAS NOW BEEN CAUGHT BY MICKEY, AND TROLLEX DOES NOT KNOW WHERE MICKEY IS TAKING HIM, BLISS IS FALLING DOWN A LOT OF STAIRS, THE TECHNO TROLLS ARE STILL WAITING AND KAI'S STILL LOOKING FOR TROLLEX. GET READY FOR THE NEXT. IT'LL LEAVE YOU IN A SPEW OF EMOTIONS!