The Road to El Dorado

*outside The Prince of Egypt World*

Reef Marina: Okay, says here that our next univer . . .

Moon God: WAIT!

King Trollex: What the?

Moon God: *slides down the fishing rod* I am the Moon God. I am the protector of this universe. I will warn you that there will be a villain in your path, because I see the future.

King Trollex: What does the future say?

Moon God: Kai.

King Trollex: Who's Kai?

Reef Marina: *stutters* That's it. I'm not telling him, he watched Kung Fu Panda 3 that night. He should know!

Moon God: Kai is a very powerful and dangerous bull. So when you get to the Kung Fu Panda 3 World, keep an eye out for him.

King Trollex: Okay.

Moon God: I'll be back on the moon, making sure peace still reigns. Get ready for him.

King Trollex: Who even is Kai? I haven't seen him before in my life!

Queen Poppy: Well, whatever happens, we can be friends with him.

King Trollex: Hopefully.

*right when the gang goes in the next world, a bull with jade blades pops out of the Kung Fu Panda 3 World, swinging his Jade Blades with his theme playing*

Moon God: Kai.

Kai: I've see you heard of me?

Moon God: That's right. *swings off his fishing rod* What do you want? Go back to your world!

Kai: I've now heard of this DreamWorks Universe, and i heard that a certain someone wants to greet me.

Moon God: Yeah . . .

Kai: I heard he is from a world called the Trolls world.

Moon God: *gasps*

Kai: And i heard that his tribe has a lot of chi. But who has a lot of the chi?

Moon God: I'm not telling you.

Kai: Oh, are you? *puts one of his Jade Blades on The Moon God's neck*

Moon God: Okay, fine! His name is King Trollex. Him and two friends just went into one of those universes.

Kai: Which Universe . . . i mean, World though?

Moon God: I'm not telling you!

*Moon God and Kai start to have a fight where the Moon God kicks Kai in the face while Kai tries to slice his neck with the Blades but Moon God misses. Kai then ties him around his blades and he falls to the floor.*

Kai: You know what happens to people who don't tell me stuff that i need to know?

Moon God: *laughs* What is it?

Kai: They become one of mine. *starts using his glowing green hands to absorb him in Jade*

Moon God: You don't understand! If you take me down, you take your whole world down!

Kai: Fine then. I'll take control of the universe then. And you can't stop me.

Moon God: You don't get it! I will be back! I will be . . . *whole body is absorbed in Jade then put into an amulet*

Kai: Well, whatever he said, it's probably not important. I will find him. And i will take his chi too, along with his friends. Now time to get back to my world. There's still a Dragon Warrior i need to face. *puts Moon God's amulet on his belt then walks into the Kung Fu Panda 3 World*

*Trollex, Reef and Poppy then fall on a white horse*

Reef Marina: Oh great, another camel.

???: Step on it Altivo! We have a trail to blaze!

King Trollex: Al . . . tivo?

*then a mysterious girl notices them*

???: *screams*

The Trolls: *scream*

???: Whooaa! *falls off the horse*

???: Oh, cool! Buddies!

???: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Miguel, they could be dangerous. They kicked us off our horse!

Altivo: *neighs sarcastically*

Miguel: Yeah, but Tulio, Rare fish!

King Trollex: We're not fish. We're Techno Trolls.

Tulio: Oh, right.

Miguel: Why hello! My name is Miguel, over there with the blue shirt is Tulio and that over there is Chel.

Tulio: *blushes*

Queen Poppy: Ooh, someone's got a crushie-poo!

Tulio: NO I DON'T! Oh yeah, right. They were born in the 2020's.

King Trollex: Anyway, my name is King Trollex, that is Reef Marina and that "crushie-poo" girl over there is Queen Poppy. We are from the Trolls Universe.

Tulio: Whoa, Whoa! Hold it right there for a second. Your world is not a universe.

King Trollex: What?

Tulio: Ya see, when people get a sequel, another World gets made. You guys aren't from the Trolls World, you are from the Trolls World Tour World. Your story has been completed.

Miguel: You think we don't know what happens? This is the DreamWorks Universe and us DreamWorks Characters know everything. Like i'm getting a news flash right now. Another World will be opened in December and it will be called The Croods 2! Whoo! Another Croods World!

King Trollex: Who are The Croods?

Miguel: You'll see later.

Chel: Why are you guys here anyway?

King Trollex: We're starting to welcome everybody in the DreamWorks Universe! Even though you guys have been here before us.

Altivo: *neighs*

Tulio: Oh look, he agrees on it.

Reef Marina: So what do we do now? Cause we just got here? And you just wanna say a welcome?

King Trollex: Hmm, i guess we could squeeze some time in . . . What were you guys gonna do now?

Miguel: Well, there is a trail . . . that we should blaze! I feel it!

Tulio: Yeah, he drank, maybe too much saltwater before we even got to El Dorado.

King Trollex: Well, then . . . let's ride.

King Trollex: Whoo! What a trail! Well, it's that time again. Time for us to go.

Miguel: Well, it was nice to see . . . hey what's that?

*sees a green amulet flying through the sky*

Reef Marina: Oh no. Hide!

*Reef sees a Jade version of the Moon God, Reef, Trollex and Poppy hide behind a leaf*

Kai: Hello, El Dorado.

Tulio: This is not El Dorado. And you are not welcome here.

*Reef, Trollex and Poppy get out of the World*

King Trollex: *panting* WHO WAS THAT?!

Reef Marina: Kai.

King Trollex: Really?

Reef Marina: Yep. And it looks like he took the Moon God. We have to go to the next world, now! *run into the Chicken Run world*

*Trollex and Reef kept walking to all of these worlds until they made it to Home*