A song about my oc: Discord

Name: A Family

[Intro]
It all started on a sunday night, with my eyes wide open looking my at the light. I sat up, got up and made a plan. I wouldnt be only a man. I went out and found a group of likeminded friends, and these are the people I would bring to the end. I was confident in the messege we would send, we would show everyone, everything we can. We'll show them that flaws are meant to be fixed, that even the poor can top the rich.

[Chorus]
My names discord, and you better pray to the lord that youre with me or you'll be layin on the floor.
Terror, is the thing we bring, its what fuels our weapons and makes us sting.
We hack, we bomb, we'll tear you apart. Now, lets start.

[Verse 1]
I had a family, but they werent family at all. They made me spoiled, got me enthralled. So i took their riches and wrote a check, then a burnt infront of them with a knife to their necks.
Terrorism, is what I live for its what makes me smile so hop aboard. We all do something for a treason, we all do what we do even if its treason.
I plan our attacks, work methodically, by that I mean I hack. Consider this thought please, I am the one in control, you may think I'm dumb but I know more than you know. It may seem like smoke and mirrors, but get in my shoes and maybe youll see clearer.
I live to work, to help my friends, and I know, I will till the end.

[Chorus ×2]
My names discord, and you better pray to the lord that youre with me or youll be layin on the floor.
Terror, is the thing we bring, its what fuels our weapons and makes us sting.
We hack, we bomb, we'll tear you apart. Now, lets start.

[Verse 2]
Sometimes people see our point, they join us and make a joint. We all work together, we're not just criminals. We are tethered, it may seem subliminal.
We organize, and fight for our cause! But every now and again its nice to take a pause, and look back. On all the work we've achieved, we see our failures, our hearts crack, and fall to our knees. We may weep, but whats done is done. We will work together to see the morning sun.
We may seem vicious, manical, completely insane, but we just dont see whats worth livin for do you have a brain? Put the pieces together sherlock, whenever you insult our cause it is us you mock! We'll get at you one way or another, maybe we'll kill your sister or even your brother.
The man who controls the information, controls the world. Now go back to your station, and see your girl. It may the last time you will, now you better think twice or she gets killed.
Youre probably wondering who i am, well...

[Chorus ×3]
My names discord, and you better pray to the lord that youre with me or youll be layin on the floor.
Terror, is the thing we bring, its what fuels our weapons and makes us sting.
We hack, we bomb, we'll tear you apart. Now, lets start.

[Outro]
As im fallin into the black, i know im going down and theres no going back. I see my friends all die, one by one. But i dont feel bad, because i had fun.

Let me know what ya think, this is my first song idea