chapter 55

The group was drinking beers and kept telling a bunch of stories, Jin kept laughing and throwing his body on his boyfriend, Hoseok just laughs with him as well as the two girls. The other three kept quiet, they weren't in the mood.

"Yes, Jimin was a great kid." Jin sighed looking at his bottle. "He was this fluffball that everyone loves." Tears were rolling on his face, Lisa and Jennie were looking at him with pity. As the other looks away.

"Jimin, I swear I heard that name before. . ." Jennie mumbled.

"We were the only friends Jimin has, then it suddenly went downhill." Jin sighed looking at the two girls "but, that was a year ago. We should just move on."

Then suddenly 'Yummy' by Justin Beiber was played on the stage by the band. Jin stood up and held Namjoon's hand, making Namjoon sigh

"Yah! Let's dance, let's enjoy it. Tomorrow is my birthday anyway!" Jin said drunkenly.

Hoseok drunkenly dragged Yoongi with him, while Lisa pouted at Jungkook who just stared at her.

'She looks beautiful'

"Okay fine." Lisa squealed as they both stood up, leaving Jennie and Taehyung sitting quietly.

"Uhm, " Jennie starts

Taehyung looked at her, and her heart suddenly stops.

"I don't dance." He simply said as he chugged his beer "go dance, have fun" he smiled at her as she stood up.

Lisa and Jungkook were practically grinding at each other make Taehyung blood boils.

'He told us that he loves Jimin yet he can't take his hands to himself.' Taehyung glares at the two, he saw Jennie talking to a guy. He smiled softly

'At least she's having fun.'

Taehyung keeps playing the rim of the bottle of his beer, he sighed.

'I miss you.'

'Where are you?'

His thoughts were interrupted by a beautiful melody, he whipped his head towards the stage.

"I'm in my bed
And you're not here
And there's no one to blame but the drink and my wandering hands
Forget what I said
It's not what I meant
And I can't take it back
I can't unpack the baggage you left"

The people dancing stopped and was caught off guard. They didn't have the time to yell at the person, cause they were so distracted by his voice.

''What am I now?
What am I now?
What if I'm someone I don't want around?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'''

He's eyes were closed as tears were on his face, Taehyung stood up looking at his friends who were stunned. They already stopped dancing, Jungkook was looking at him.

"What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'"

He opened his eyes and they saw the pain, in his eyes.

"You said you cared
And you missed me, too
And I'm well aware I write too many songs about you
And the coffee's out
At the Beachwood Café
And it kills me 'cause I know we've run out of things we can say"

The people around them stood their quiet, some are even crying. Taehyung's tears were on his face, he couldn't control it.

Jungkook let's go of Lisa's waist as he walked towards the stage, looking at the person he missed dearly. The person he loves.

"What am I now?
What am I now?
What if I'm someone I don't want around?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'

What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' "

Jungkook looked at him, he wants to touch him so badly. He doesn't give two fucks if people were staring at him, he missed him. Fuck, He misses him every single day.

As the song ended the MC, clapped awkwardly. "Wow, that was an an-an emotional song, right?" He laughs

Jungkook just looks at Jimin, his hair was black. But, he was still as gorgeous as he was before.

Jimin got off the stage and quickly Jungkook, ran towards him. He didn't even notice his hyungs were behind him, crying.

"Jimin. . ." Jin croaked out, making Jimin stop his tracks. He let out a shaky breath before turning towards them. He let out a small smile, making everyone looked at him sadly.

"Hey!" Jimin cheered

"Jim-"

"JIMIN!!"

============
DOUBLE UPDATE CAUSE DRAMA IS COMIN' Get ready!

============DOUBLE UPDATE CAUSE DRAMA IS COMIN' Get ready!