chapter 63

Jin knocks softly at the door and opened it quietly, he saw Jimin sitting on his bed reading a book.

"Hey, beautiful..." Jin smiled softly, as he walked closer to Jimin and sat down on a chair that's beside the bed.

"Hey..." Jimin looked at him and closed the book.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" Jin smiled sadly at him.

"I'm a lot better now, thanks hyung" he looked down, fiddling his fingers

"What's wrong?" Jin panic a bit

"I--I heard..." Jimin looked at Jin, with tears brimming down his eyes.

"Baby, What are--"

"I heard everything hyung..." Jimin silently cried "I can't believe that he wants me dead, he's the reason why I'm alive...I told myself, that 'I have to get well soon, so Jungkook and I would get married and have kids!' Yet, my future doesn't want that..."

"Jimin, baby, he loves you..." Jin strokes his back softly "he really does love you."

"I know, I know he does. I saw him once in London, he looked lost. I wanted to rush towards him and hug him, but I stopped myself from doing it, cause I don't want him to see me like this." He cried

"You knew that he was there?" Jin looked at Jimin, the younger nodded.

"Taehyung told me, that Jungkook was looking for me..." He muttered

"Baby, please explain to him." Jin pleads

"I don't have to explain to him anything hyung, he already chose, and he chose Lisa and not me."

"But, if you tell him your condition he'll come back."

Jimin shook his head, "Hyung, I want Jungkook to choose me because he loves me, not because he pities a bitch like me." Jimin chuckled "It's 9 am already, don't you have a party to plan?" Jimin changed the subject

"I'm--your not well."

"Hyung, I'll be out later maybe 3 pm? I wanna celebrate your party! This is the first time, I'll celebrate your birthday and probably the last." Jimin encourages the older.

"Don't say that! We'll celebrate my birthday for at least 10 more years..."

"Yeah! And Namjoon-hyung and you will get married and have kids!" Jimin wiggled his brows, teasing the older.

"Yah" Jin blushed

"Your blushing~" he teased even more "now, get going. Tell the others to wait for me at the part okay?"

"Jimin--"

"Promise me. I'm okay, I'm a fighter remember?"

Jin nodded slightly and sighed "I promise, " Jin stood up and looked at Jimin "I love you." He kissed his forehead and left.

"I love you too hyung...so much"

______________________________

Tell me your thoughts about the story okay?

Lots of Love
-coco-