chapter 57

Jungkook wiped his tears as he runs towards the seaside, Taehyung knew but he kept it to himself. He was selfish, Jungkook yelled in frustration.

He was waiting for Jimin for a whole year, he even went to Europe just to find him and say sorry, he was ready to beg for his stupid mistake. He was ready to get rejected, he was ready to sacrifice his pride just to get Jimin back.

He was ready to face everything.

Tears cascaded on his face, he sobs softly as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and saw the same raven-haired man who was with Jimin earlier.

"Cry all you want kid." He looked at Jungkook, with a small smile.

"Fuck off." He glared back

"I know you, " he started, Jungkook looked back at him with complete daze. "I know every one of you, I just don't want to push Jimin to tell me who you are." He said softly, patting Jungkook's back.

"You're his boyfriend?" Jungkook asks

The man let out a soft chuckle "Everyone thinks I'm his boyfriend, it's weird and fucking gross! I'm his brother, older brother, Soo-jun" he extended his hands so Jungkook could shake it.

"B-bu--"

"Hey, shh" Soo-jun hushed him, "I saw you with Miyeon earlier." He said

"You know him?"

"Well, Yeah. He's kinda my nephew." He rolled his eyes as he looked at the seashore.

"Oh."

"So, that girl you're with. Is she your girlfriend?" He said not looking at Jungkook

"No." He said timidly.

"Good."

"Why?"

"I just--" he paused for a moment and shook his head "Goodnight Jungkook" he patted his shoulder one last time as he walked off, leaving Jungkook confused.

=============

"Tae! Why didn't you tell us?!" Jin yelled, making everyone flinch by the sudden outburst

"I--"

"You know, You fucking know how Jungkook--"

"Baby, please" Namjoon tried.

"NO! Everyone in this room know-how Jungkook search for Jimin! He made different kinds of account on Twitter just to see--know what he's doing! If he's doing good or not!" Jin yelled at Taehyung, the younger looked at him with disbelief.

"He didn't leave because of the fight..." Taehyung started.

"What?" Hoseok sobbed

"He didn't leave because he was mad at Me at Kook." Taehyung's eyes became blurry. "He--" He sobbed loudly startling his hyung's, they looked at each other and hugged Taehyung

"Whatever his reason is, we need to talk to him..." Yoongi sighed, rubbing his temples.

Everyone nodded and agreed with him.

=============

I

t's passed at 3 am and Jimin hasn't slept, he just stood at the balcony tears flowing through his eyes. He's been thinking for almost 3 hours now, he didn't move or even talked.

He was hurt emotionally and mentally. He just wants to stop, he wishes that a snap of a finger all will go back to where it first started, his 18th birthday.

Jimin hugged himself as he felt the wind hugs his skin, cool breeze on his face makes him calm.

"Hey, beautiful." He small voice was heard as he looked over and saw his hyung. He smiled softly at him, "hey, handsome."

"Can't sleep?" Soo-jun smiled softly at him, Jimin shook his head turning towards the beautiful scene.

"You know, Crying is good for the soul right?" Soo-jun wrapped his arm on Jimin's shoulders.

When Soo-jun said that, Jimin breaks down on his arms. He felt useless seeing his baby brother like this, he pulled Jimin into a warm hug and cried with him.

He doesn't want to see Jimin like this. "It's okay, let it all out." Soo-jun let out a breathy sigh, closing his eyes.

Jimin sobbed harder "I-It h-hurts!" Jimin yelled

"I-I know" Soo-jun hugged him tighter.

'I know...'

============

Omg, I'm so late

Omg, I'm so late. Forgive me!
I'll just send you hugs!

/*sending virtual hugs;

Anyways big plot twist ahead and lots of angst.😧