chapter 69

Jimin let out a long deep sigh, a knock startled him breaking the silence inside the room.

"Come in." Jimin let out a small smile, guessing who it was. "Tae--Jungkook?" He looked at the man who was standing in front of him, looking directly at him.

"W-what are you doing here?" Jimin panicked, He didn't know that Jungkook knows about his condition.

"Why didn't you tell me..." Jungkook looked down, as his eyes began to water his lips quivering.

"Jung--"

"Jimin, why?!" Jungkook looked at him as tears fell down his cheeks, Jimin's heart broke at the sight.

"I-I couldn't. I don't want you to know because I'm scared" Jimin looks away, as tears fell down his eyes.

It hurts seeing Jungkook like this especially the reason why he's is because of him.

"Jimin..."

"This is exactly why I don't wanna tell you. I don't wanna hurt you" Jimin sobbed

"Do you think the pain lessen if you didn't tell me? I love you Jimin. I know that you know because you feel the same towards me. But, baby hiding something from me because you're scared isn't the answer. I'm hurt seeing you like this, I would've found a good doctor. Don't you trust me?" Jungkook cupped Jimin's cheeks, meeting the smaller's gaze is making him weak even more.

"God, you don't know how much I trust you. But, I don't want seeing you like this because of me kook-ah." Jimin leaned in his touch

"But I already am hurting, but I was ready. Because I know the pain will be worth it." Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead, making the other close his eyes.

"I don't deserve you..." Jimin said

"Then nobody deserves me." Jungkook chuckles "We'll get through this, my love"

"We will, I'll fight this. " Jimin kissed Jungkook, as he loops his arms around his man. "I love you, so much." Jimin sighed at the kiss.

"I love you more. So so much more"

____________________

A little fluff hehehe.

My power couple is up at it again!

Short chap oops--