Fourteen

(The picture above is Reyna's outfit)

Reyna

Tonight is Izzy and I's first date. I've already gotten myself ready, and am just looking myself over in the full length mirror that I found in the apartment when I moved in. Izzy told me to dress casual, but I still dressed up a bit.

I'm wearing a black tank top, the strap goes on the back of my neck instead of having straps. I wear bell bottoms with my favorite open-toed platform shoes. I decided not to wear any makeup and leave my hair down in its natural curly state. I look pretty good if I do say so myself.

A huge grin takes over my face as I hear a knock at the door. I try not to run to the door, but my excitement takes over. I jog to the door, opening it with much enthusiasm.

Izzy stands there, looking handsome as ever. His eyes glide up and down my body. I blush a bit at the awestruck look on his face.

"Rey. . .," He trails off, finally looking up into my eyes. "You look beautiful."

I wink at him, my grin growing wider. "You don't look so bad yourself."

Which is true. He's wearing a white button up that he tied at the end, exposing his toned, pale torso. A black vest lays over the shirt and he wears black skinny jeans. A pair of silver sunglasses are perched on his head.

"So," I say, breaking the silence of us checking each other out. "Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise, my dear," Izzy grins, holding his arm out to me.

I take it, wrapping my arm around his. "Please just give me a hint?"

"Okay," Izzy says, leading me down the steps. "It's a place that's almost as beautiful as you."

I roll my eyes. "Once again I say, you are so cheezy, Stradlin."

"You love it," He teases, lightly bumping my shoulder with his.

I giggle, gripping his arm tighter. We begin to walk in silence towards this mystery place. We pass the Whiskey, Troubadour, Rainbow, and The Seventh Veil before Izzy untangles his arm from mine to slip his hand into mine. I know this is so cliche, but his hand fits so perfectly in mine.

It isn't long before the beach comes into view. I expect us to keep walking, but Izzy surprises me by pulling down to the sandy place.

I nearly start to cry as Izzy leads me to a place that was obviously set up by my brother, who stands by the spread with a huge grin on his face.

A blanket is laying out with a picnic basket beside it, as well as a radio and some candles. It looks beautiful.

"I thought that our first date could be watching the sunset on the beach. I know how much you love the sky," Izzy says in my ear, before laying a kiss on my cheek.