Fifteen

(^ Just pretend that's Izzy 😂 ^)

Reyna ●

“Don’t you look sexy,” Izzy says, standing at the end of the bed. 

I roll my eyes at him. I’m wearing one of his shirts with his boxers. I know what you’re thinking and the answer is no. We didn’t have sex. He just spent the night last night like he does most nights now. We hardly stay at his apartment since there are four other guys living in the apartment as well as the chicks they always have around. As much as I love them, I can only stand so much of hearing them having sex with different whores every other night. 

“I look like shit,” I giggle. “I just woke up. I haven’t showered, I haven’t brushed my hair, I haven’t brushed my teeth.”

Izzy grins, crawling on top of me. He supports himself with his elbows on either side of my head and his thighs on either side of mine. We’re chest to chest as he leans down and places a sweet kiss on my lips. I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I can’t help but break the kiss to giggle as Izzy places his hands on my sides to slide me further underneath him. He kisses me again, then pulls away.

He pushes some hair that somehow fell into my face behind my ear. “You’re always beautiful, Pretty Woman.”

I giggle again. God, what is it with this guy and making me giggle? I used to never giggle. “That has got to be the worst nickname anyone has given me.”

“Well, I don’t know about that,” Izzy grins. “That means I can sing it to you at any time and you’ll be used to me calling you Pretty Woman.”

I shake my head. “That is the most ridiculous-.”

“Pretty Woman, walking down the street!” Izzy belts out. “Pretty Woman, the kind I’d like to meet! Pretty Woman, I don’t believe you, you’re not the truth! No one could look as good as you! Mercy!”

“Oh Izzy, shut up!” I laugh. I nuzzle my face into his neck as he continues to sing.

“Pretty Woman, won’t you pardon me?! Pretty Woman, I couldn’t help but see! Pretty Woman, That you look as lovely as can be! Are you lonely just like me?!” 

“Stop!” I giggle, shaking my head. “You’re ridiculous!”

“I’m not stopping until you sing with me!”

“No!”

“Come on, baby!”

“Fine!” I yell, laughing.