Fight

It was nice to be home, but it was also pretty painful. The disinfectant stung more than usual.

"Ow..."

Movie!Lydia hugged her alternate self.

"Thanks," Musical!Lydia said, hugging her back.

Musical!Charles sat next to his daughter, holding onto her hand.

Movie!Lydia let go of her counterpart and let Musical!Charles talk to her.

Between the emotions and pain, Musical!Lydia was incredibly overwhelmed. She barely bit back tears. Her universe's version of Charles noticed, and, before she could even blink, Nova, the plush cat that her mom had given her, was in her arms.

"Thanks, dad," said Musical!Lydia.

Eventually, it was over.

Musical!Lydia was even more exhausted than before, so Movie!Charles carried her back up to her room (with directions), and tucked her into her bed.

Despite the girl being an alternate version of his daughter, Movie!Charles still cared about her.

"Thank you," said musical!Lydia, immediately falling asleep.

Meanwhile, in the Netherworld...

"DIE, YOU B*TCH OF AN ALTERNATE SELF!" Musical!Betelgeuse shouted at Movie!Betelgeuse.

Movie!Betelgeuse chuckled, an evil glint in his eyes.

Musical!Juno and both of the Barbaras were fighting, and, surprisingly, Barbara was winning. Mostly.

"Take this!" movie!Barbara said, sending a fist flying in the direction of Musical!Juno.

Musical!Juno dodged and laughed, disappearing and reappearing behind movie!Barbara.

Musical!Barbara went to kick Juno in the shins, but the demon attacked her, and she ended up on the ground with a bad cut across her face.

Musical!Juno and Movie!Betelgeuse were winning, and the ghosts and good demon had all gotten pretty beaten up.

Things were going badly, until...

"Need any help?" a voice both movie!ghosts recognized said.

"Yeah, I think so. Also, hi Juno!" Movie!Barbara smiled.

Movie!Juno eyed other her and movie!Betelgeuse then looked down at all four beaten up ghosts and the beaten up musical!Betelgeuse. "What'd he do this time?"

"Kidnapped an alternate version of our Lydia and tortured her," said a weak movie!Barbara.

Movie!Juno shook her head, before launching at the alternate version of herself.

The fight was intense.

Movie!Juno threw a punch and her counterpart dodged it, smirking and chuckling evilly.

Movie!Betelgeuse ran to attack his universe's version of Juno, but she flipped him over and he landed on the floor, not knowing which way was up.

Movie!Juno stood over him and scowled, a look of anger flashing across her face.

Movie!Juno and Musical!Betelgeuse stood back to back as their counterparts inched closer to them. They nodded to each other and launched themselves towards their respective counterparts, going in for another attack. The movie and musical Maitlands had managed to stand up as well and glared at movie!Betelgeuse and musical!Juno with such ferocity in their eyes. Perhaps they should let Movie!Juno and Musical!Betelgeuse deal with their respective counterparts.

Musical!Betelgeuse snarled as he kicked his counterpart into a wall, movie!Betelgeuse slamming into the wall and ending up on the floor again. Movie!Juno did the same to her counterpart and turned to musical!Betelgeuse.

"Y'know, you ain't so bad for a Betelgeuse. That was some badass fighting."

"Thanks," said Musical!Betelgeuse as he planned his next move. Movie!Betelgeuse stood up and launched at him again, and Musical!Betelgeuse sent him flying backwards with a simple flick of his wrist. "Yo, Brunette Babs, can I talk to other me?"

"No- I mean, sure I guess. Oh, I can't believe I'm talking to a good Betelgeuse."

Musical!Betelgeuse stood over his counterpart and scowled down at him.

"Not so lucky now are you?" he asked his counterpart. Movie!Betelgeuse looked up at him from where he was laying and Movie!Juno threw her counterpart on top of movie!Betelgeuse.

After what felt like forever, the fight was over. The demons (Musical!Juno and Movie!Betelgeuse) had been defeated, but everyone else (except for Movie!Juno) was badly beaten up.

"We kicked their asses!" Musical!Barbara cheered, still weak.

"Yeah. Let's go back home." Musical!Betelgeuse smiled.

Moments later, the group popped back into the Deetz's living room.