Home

It was the middle of the night, and everything SEEMED peaceful, but it sure as hell wasn't.

Musical!Lydia tossed around in her bed, muttering.

"No, please, I don't know about it, please, don't-"

What she had been put through several hours ago was now replaying in her head, and she was scared.

Her Adam and Barbara, as well as the movie!Adam and Barbara came into her room, all wanting to make sure she was okay.

Lydia suddenly shouted, sounding terrified and like she was in pain.

"Other Lydia, are you okay?" asked movie!Barbara, kneeling down next to Musical!Lydia.

Musical!Lydia made a few pained noises, a couple that sounded like whimpers, and movie!Barbara turned to her counterpart and both Adams.

"I think she had another nightmare and I think I know what it was about," said Musical!Barbara.

Musical!Barbara gently shook her Lydia, who woke up in a cold sweat. She looked around frantically, before starting to cry (which she was fairly embarrassed about later on).

Movie!Adam hugged her, and the rest of the ghosts soon joined in.

"Thanks guys. All of you," said Musical!Lydia, hot tears streaming down her face.

"You're welcome." Movie!Barbara smiled softly, wiping away Musical!Lydia's tears.

Musical!Lydia smiled.

"Do you think you'll be able to go back to sleep?" Musical!Adam asked quietly.

Musical!Lydia shook her head.

"No," said Musical!Lydia. "I might have nightmares of the other Betelgeuse again."

"Do you want us to stay in here with you?" asked movie!Adam.

She nodded.

Musical!Barbara and both Adams kneeled down next to musical!Lydia whilst movie!Barbara took her hand in her own.

"Even if you're not our own Lydia," added Movie!Barbara.

Eventually, Lydia managed to fall back asleep, still being hugged by her ghost family (well, families.)

"Should we go or?" asked movie!Adam.

"No, I think we'll stay," said movie!Barbara, leaning over and kissing her husband. Musical!Barbara did the same with her husband. "She'll need us here until she wakes up. And we need to make sure she doesn't have any more nightmares."

The next day...

They all had managed to find a way to get the movie!characters back to their universe, and were saying their goodbyes.

Musical!Lydia hugged her counterpart like all her parents were doing. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too but hopefully this won't be the last time we see each other," said movie!Lydia, hugging her back.

"Well, bye, I guess. This was fun. Mostly." Movie!Delia smiled, and, after one last group hug, the alternate universe family left.

"So, what now?" Betelgeuse asked after a few silent minutes.

"Movie night?" Charles smiled.

And the night ended with the strange family watching Nightmare Before Christmas.

In the alternate universe, the Maitland-Deetz family had the same idea.