Chapter Thirty-Three: Big Bang Two (2) {Doctor Who}

The Doctor, Amy, Rory, and I all made it to the roof safe and sound

The Doctor, Amy, Rory, and I all made it to the roof safe and sound. The Doctor was the first one out of the hatch and walking across the roof, as I followed.

"What, morning already? How did that happen?" Amy questioned as it was night not so long ago.

"History is shrinking. Is anybody listening to me?" The Doctor states as he stares into the sky to see a burning ball of light. 

"I always listen," I remarked back to him as it was a nod to when we were back on Gallifrey, I would always listen to his rants and theories. I came to stand beside him as I see his eyes gaze at me for a moment.

"Universe is collapsing. We don't have much time left," Doctor began as he ran to a satellite pole and jumped up on the little ledge and began to sonic it.

"What are you doing?" Rory questioned as he continued to sonic the satellite dish. 

"Looking for the Tardis," he answered back, finishing with the sonic as he placed it back in his jacket.

"But the Tardis exploded," Rory retorted back to him.

"Ok then, I'm looking for an exploding Tardis," The Doctor rips the dish from it's spot as sparks flew from the ripped wire as he jumped down from the ledge.

"I don't understand," Amy shook as she wasn't following the Doctor's words. "So, the Tardis blew up and took the universe with it. But why would it do that? How?" Amy rushes out as Rory came to her side as the Doctor jumped up on the ledge. 

"Good question for another day. The question for now is," he spins a back around to face us. "A total event collapse means that every star in the universe never happened. Not one single one of them ever shone. So, if all the stars that ever were are gone, then what is that?" He pointed to the giant ball in the sky using his sonic. "Like I said, I'm looking for an exploding Tardis," my eyes lingered on the ball as they suddenly shot up in realisation.

"That's the Tardis," I breathed out as I came a bit forward looking directly at it.

"But that's the sun," Rory counters me as I felt his eyes on me.

"I don't think it is. It's the Tardis," I state to them.

"Here's the noise that sun is making right now," the Doctor lifts up the dish and sonic it, as a whooshing sound the Tardis makes. "That's my Tardis burning up. That's what's been keeping the Earth warm," the Doctor states to us but I could hear a faint voice emitting from the dish. 

"Doctor, there's something else. There's a voice," Rory caught onto the voice emitting from the Tardis. The Doctor extended his sonic and zapped at the dish again, magnifying the sounds.

"I can't hear anything," Amy replied.

"Trust the plastic," he states pointing to his ear. But as the sonic reached a different frequency the voice became clearer and clearer.