Second day

It's day two and you're still sitting alone in the cafeteria. You're staring at your phone which is connected to a powerbank as you munch on your sandwich.

Sighing, you thought to yourself that you still need to roam around for friend hunting. There wasn't any time for your classmates to talk to you and vice versa between classes.

Your English teacher shoots nervous glances at you from time to time. You would nod to assure her that her secret is safe.

Actually no.

Teacher-student relationships go against your morals. So you slipped in an anonymous report to the office. No matter what, the teacher is in the wrong, and should never be let off scot free. She should have known better than to take advantage of a minor no matter how 'seductive' he is.

The boy is still a minor and the teacher is an adult. A big no-no for you. Even if he isn't a minor, these relationships shouldn't be encouraged.

You knew if word got out that you were the one who provoked an investigation, you're done for. You just hope that she or the boy she was grooming rat out on you.

Oh well, worst case scenario is just... to change school.

You still don't know anyone's name, not the scrawny boy, not the rude basketballer and the pervert. You don't know any of their names, but they all knew yours.

Damn it, you should have gotten their names. If anything happens to you, they'll get away because you don't know their names!

Running your fingers through your hair you were about to walk away until.

"Hi." A girl approached you and greeted. Yes! A friend!

"Hi there! Name's (y/n). What's yours? Nice to meet you, by the way." You enthusiastically stuck your hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Joni, I believe we have the same physics class together?" You can't remember a face like hers in your class, but for the sake of making friends, you nodded furiously.

"Oh yeah! I think I remember you, Joni, from physics. Cool, cool." Joni wanted to laugh. She's not even taking physics, it was a slip of the tongue.

"Sorry, haha. I meant Economics— anyways, which school were you from?" Just like that, you finally made a 'friend'. The both of you made numerous small chats of various topics, sharing a couple giggles here and there.

You were surprised that she has been studying here for a while and she is a repeator. You did not feel comfortable talking about it because you did not want to come off as judgemental, but you're relieved when she laughed it off an admits that she wasn't the best student.

You asked her about the boys you've encountered yesterday. Minus the scrawny boy, you'll never know if she's with the group of bullies.

"Hmm, I don't know about this 'brown haired pervert' you're talking about, but I guess I do know about a rude basketball player? Does he have ginger hair?" You nodded furiously, yes! That's him!

"Ah, he's hot, cool and... everyone drools over him." You furrowed your eyebrows, that's contradicting the scenario you saw yesterday.

"But, he's a little more on the... hotheaded side? He's certainly not for everyone. I find him cute, though." Joni giggled. You kept quiet, the silence prompting your companion to continue talking.

"We used to tease him for being a 'Tsundere'. He got so angry that he broke into tears." She laughed.

"A what now?"

"Tsundere."

"Huh?"

"Tsundere!"

"Can't get ya. Is that his name?" Joni shook her head.