Creep

Both Scarlet and Lyonechka were suspended for a week for causing uproar in the hallways. You saw them leaving the principal's office with bruises and cuts all over their faces.

The rivals did not say or do anything to you because your mother was there to discuss about the issue.

Scarlet only gave your mother a (forced) polite smile, while Lyonechka beamed at the sight of her, waving excessively. As if he's trying to impress her with his 'politeness'.

It unnerved her too, especially when Lyonechka screamed "I have a crush on your son/daughter!"

To your dismay, you're still forced to stay in this wretched school.

You spent the rest of the day sulking and frowning, it sucked. Those two insane people will come back to hound you a week later.

Moreover, you have no friends now. Joni has proven herself to be an unreliable 'friend', everyone else is too afraid to talk to you because of Scarlet and Lyonechka, you don't want to hang out with the scrawny boy nor the pervert.

You sighed. Oh well, at least today is club day. Maybe you could join a club and make some friends.

Hopefully.

"—at four degrees celcius, water is at its highest density, that is why you would only see the ice on the surface of lakes whereas underneath it is still liquid. Any questions?" Your chemistry teacher asked. Everyone stared at him without uttering a word, that is because none of them were paying attention in the first place.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Alright class. That's all for today. Don't forget to hand your assignments in tomorrow." The students began packing up as the bell rang.

You zipped through the hallways to the club booths. Frowning upon seeing a long queue to join the club you wanted to be in:

Self defense club.

Maybe that's not an option for now. It looks like it's full. So you went for the second option:

Wrestling club.

It's still a form of self defence, right?

You were shocked to see that it's also full.

You rubbed your chin, you really need to protect yourself now. Everything seems... occupied except:

Music Club, Math Club, Theatre Club and Cooking Club.

You shrugged and went to Math Club first, you're not that good at maths anyways. Might as well do your homework with a bunch of students who are.

You immediately made a 180° turn when you saw the president of the club. Surprise, surprise, it's the pervert.

He grinned at you and gestured you to sign up. You only gave him a polite smile and shook your head. He pouted.

Next, Cooking Club. Your parents always complained about your cooking, so why not strengthen your skills?

You stood in line, there were only around... seven people in line. Not too shabby.

You waited, awkwardly looking around. You felt lonely here, everyone seem to come in pairs or groups.

You regret going to the basketball court on the first day.