ever since I laid eyes on you

Today is the day my life is going to change,something tells me that I should stay in abnigation and another huge part of me wants to do something existing in my life . They finally call my name to walk up to those bowls making a life changing desition.I pick the blade up and make a small cut in my hand I put it over abnigation but then I AUTO-MATICLY put my over dauntless and as soon as the dauntless section here my blood sizle on that burning black coal they shout lider that ever.The whole time I was sitting in that chair I just stared at my mom and dad,my mom smiled at me but my dad never even made eye contact with me ever since choose  dauntless.we got up and ran to the train a girl helped me get in. "My name is Beatris but you can call me Tris,what's your name?" I said out of breath."Christina but you can call me Chris, is it just me or are they try to kill us befor we even step foot on dauntless ground?"we both start to luagh. We finally  get there and we jump on top of a roof from a moving train it was insain but exciting at the same time. After we all jumped a man yells out "shut up and gather round my name is Eric I am one of your dauntless leaders you want in daugnt less here is your way in "

Eric POV

After the initiates gather round me and I tell them this is the way in I see the most beatifulest stiff \ girl ever in my life, she has the most perfect face structure,her hairs falls perfect on her gorgeous curves and her eyes are the most beatifullest thing I have ever seen. Eric snap out of it you are a in structer not a lover boy."Alright initiates who is gonna go first ?" "Me" a soft voice coming from the back. It was the same girl that amazed me. She walks up with wind flowing in her beautiful hair and takes her jacket off and gives it to me. It smells like rain and roses and sunshine. Eric snap out of it . she finally jumps and after she jumps into the pit of dark ness I sigh.

Tris POV

"The instructor that handed jacket to was pretty cute" I tell chris.she laugh at me. Then a sweet but then very harsh sounding voice came out of the stair case. It was Eric I was so surprised It kinda startled me. I am starting to get a shiver down my spine every single time we latch eye view. Chris come up to me and whispers " I think the instructor likes you Tris." I laugh awkwardly like she didnt even say anything to me.

Eric's POV

"That  initiat  keeps looking over here at you Eric" four says to to me. I have little smirk starting to form on my lips and she looks at me again out of  the corner of her eye and she starts to blush and smile and at that instant moment I knew she was the one for me,I knew I wanted to fell her lips against mine before I leave world I want to be able to call her mine,I want to be able to laugh with her,and wake up every morning with my arms wrapped around her.so many thought were going threw my head until I heard four say " There is 2 parts in training physical and partering up with one of your leaders to earn trust with only them but the only bad thing is,you don't get to choose we get to choose you." At that very moment I knew that this was my chance to be alone with Tris and I already knew four had a secret crush on her so I knew I had to pick before he dose in that part of training." You see the red line behind me this is your life if u are bellow that red line before the final stage of stage 1 then why don't you just go say hi to the factionless know." I said after two weeks of hard physical training it was time to pick your partner from the new recrouts. I shout at four and tell him " I'm going choose first for the initiates partner's."

Tris POV

As soon as I heard four say we have to have a leader as our partner and (that includes Tris has to sleep in there apartment and eat with them at breakfast and shower with them and earn both of each others trust.) I started to think to my self what if four chooses me or what if Eric chooses me I am not sure they are both pretty hot and I can tell that they both have tattoos on there body. I am so deep in thoughts I don't even here Eric call my name at first and then he says it again I finally snap out of it "Tris are you okay ?" "Yes I'm fine just day dreaming I guess ,sorry."