I will turn you into a different person

Tris POV

We leave to the store in my old faction. I have realized that over this certain amount of time that I have been at dauntless I have gotten brave,smart,intelligent,I have a gorgeous fiance,a beatiful pittbull,and Im pregnant Eric dosnt know and I don't know when to tell him. We are holding hands on the train the train jolted a little so I acidently fell on him he laughs I start to chuckle happily. I am just going to tell him right know. "Eric?" I say happily " Yes beatiful.?" I blush end and then looked at him in his gorgeous eyes."IM PREGNATE,WERE GONNA HAVE A BABY THAY US ACTUALLY OURS HONEY ARBT YOU EXCITED? " I look in his eyes and I see excitement and nothing else." Oh my god Tris were gonna have a baby." He starts to smile I laugh in relief. He stands up and take my hand and I stand up and he picked me up over his head and spins me around I giggle.

Erics POV

I love Tris's  giggle it is adorable I set her downshe is beautiful. We are now standing next to the door of the train we pass by a waterfall I ask Tris " do you wanna finally learn who to swim?" She hestitates but then says " yes,ill do anything with you." We jump off the train and we land into the grass and luagh. We walk up to the cliff to where the gorgeous flowing waterfall is I say " This is where they dauntless born come to escape bordem." I tell her her eyes are glowing blue again I ask her " why are your eyes glowing are you mad?" "What why would I be mad I actually know how to swim but well only in wolf form?" I thought to myself well that's pretty cool." Come on I wanna show you something." We walk down the side of the cliff we see a door and walk threw it we are know behind the waterfall. Tris eyes are still glowing but you can see the reflection off the waterfall and sun in her eyes it is the most beautiful thing you will ever see." Tris,you are so beautiful." She blushes. " so do you care if I change into a wolf Eric or do you want me to stay like this." "You should change into a wolf that's the only way you are going to strip with out us having sex." I laugh she blushes and then she slowly starts to strip we never lose eye contact she gets on her hands and knees and transforms. She runs up to the door of where we came in at she is winning and so I walk up and open the door for her we run up the side of the cliff and so she is sitting next to me with her fur blowing in the wind right as she is about to jump off there is a voice its four. I look at him in anger,confuxement and rage I thought I had them kill him he might of escaped and he could of been hiding this whole entire time I kneel down never loosing eye contact with and hold on to Tris she turns around and sees four I whisper to her to not transform back into your self she looks at me with her glowing wolf eyes and licks me. I know that meant a okay.

Fours POV

I can't believe Eric tryed to kill me  even though I raped his girl oh wait I can  that was pretty rude of me. Well it's over now so." What's with the wolf ?" I say with suspition." She is my new pet." Eric says with rage in his voice. The wolf walks behind Eric looking at me threw his legs." She is very beautiful you know she has that pretty white fur and and that wild personality she deserves to be in the wild you know?" "Yeah,well she came to me and never left so she is my new pet?" Eric says." Do you have the paper work for he?" I knew I what the awnser was to that question and you can't have a dog in dauntless if you don't have the paper work for them. Eric looks at me with worry in his eyes and then rage " I have no paper work for her." "You know that you have to have paper work for any animal you have in dauntless dose your girlfriend have the paper work on her by any chance ?" I knew the awnser to that also " no she didn't we have no paper work on her." " she is coming with me then I will take her to a animal shelter ner by here and you can't do anything about it." I smile walking towards the beautiful wolf I finally reluze that her eyes are glowing she is shivering behind Eric " why is here eye glowing bright blue Eric'id rather not talk about that at the moment four." The dog run over to me and bits me in the face I see Eric grab her off of me I hear him say "Tris what are you doing you can not just bite people if some one sees us they could kill you and or they could find out about you." I see the wolf run down the path down the cliff five minutes later I see Tris walking but up the cliff I am still laying on the ground she looks at me and says " if we leave him here he will bleed out and finally die since I bit him so hard he has to I mean look at the damage I did to Hus face." I think they think I'm passed out I get up slowly with a hand covering half of my face becuase I'm bleeding so bad. "I thought you were different." She looks at me with rage and wordiness in her eye " what do you mean I thought you were different?" She says nervously. I think she thinks I don't know." I heard every thing you guys said." She sigh and starts to cry. Eric looks at her and says " why are you crying?" Tris says " I have broken so many rules my sisters knows I am a wolf you know,know this jackass know,and as soon as my people find out at my ciority they are going to kill me." " Wait what you never told me there are others of what you are I thought it was just you?" "No,Eric you don't understand I have leaders that I have to meet with every year and it just happens to be I have to go to a meeting tonight. What do you think our baby is going to be like it doesn't matter what the other parent is she or he is going to be a wolf like me and it us so hard to raise a baby wolf and then what do you think it is going to be like when they are teenagers with all that emotional shit going on  you can't control it you can flip out and transform easily and kill a whole city until there is no one else Eric what I am is way worse than you can ever imagen if I get shot  I wont die I will heel right up  I've been shot trying to kill my sisters the night that I bit her was worse that you can ever image the way my sisters found out was hard on me she shot me my own sistere.no one is  is supposed o know sometimes you don't find out and you stay human for ever what I am is a stupid girl that is divergent and I am just a wolf Eric  no one can kill me they can experiment on me but they can't do shit to me I love you I'm going change again and I'm gonna Go for a run okay I'll let you do what ever you want to four I want nothing to do with him and I don't want to stain my fur okay ?" She smiles and cups her hands on his face and kisses him. He says "okay be back before dark okay ?" "Okay. " I watch her strip and she gets down in her hands and kees and transforms into the same wolf that bit me she starts to run of but then looks at me and she holes and I can hear other wolves howling and I can see about  20 other wolves she is barking at them and I am guessing she is telling them to do sonething .

Tris POV

As a wolf you can hear other wolves thoughts.I tell them to help Eric with four I look at Eric and I howl I think he understands what is going to happen I motion the others to him and four. I start to run off they know witch one is witch  I have to the all about Eric and four. I was thinking if I could change Eric I to what I am I mean it is possible if I bite him and he waits till a full moon wutch is tonight and the woonds are still there he is a wolf like I am for ever. I hope he is willing to do that every year about 2 people get changed and I want Eric to be 1 of those 2 people. I will know if our relationship is real if he says yes to me because he would be willing to give his life away to me I mean I know he would do anything for me at all costs. Why am I doughting him I know he will.I start to run faster and faster. It is starting to get dark so I start running back and I see Eric covered in blood and my wolves are also so I change and u say " how bought we dump and get cleaned up shall we?" They all nod I look to see four and all that was left of four was a arm and bones. We all stand there all the other wolves changed so we are all human and we all jump  when we are out of the water I tell Eric that I want to talk to him he says okay and the other wolves leave me and Eric get changed into closes and we get on the train. "Eric how much do you really love me ?" "So much it hurts me baby ." he says to me I ile and we sit down." I was wondering I'd you would like to change a little ?" " what do you mean ?" "Do you want me to change you into what I am us what I am saying Eric we can't die and we could be together forever with our child  don't you want that ?" I look at him with sympathy " I would love to but how do this work for me to be changed?" I sigh and say " I have to bite you and the then while the woonds are still fresh I have to lick them clean and then the fulloon tonight will change tiu like me. " " exciting,huh ?" I say sarcasticly Eric says "its no the first a dog bite me Tris I. Could handle that easily  I say " okay I will bite you when we get home and then we need to come back to that spot on the cliff and wait for you to change ." I smile at him and he smiles back."

Eric POV

I am going to be a wolf Tris and I get back to our apartment and Tris's eyes go blue she says " you ready for this baby ?" I say " yes I'm ready." I take my shirt off and Tris strips and be for she changes she pushes her self against me and she says it will only hurt a little bit she kisses me hard and then pulls away she changes and she motions me to lay on the ground sue bites my arm and I flinch up when she bites it actually hurt really bad she let's go and them lays next to me and put her head on my abs she licks my abs for a second shivers go down my spine. I tell her to " finish the job."  She nods her head and start to lick the woond after she was done she changed and said I need to take a shower and get the blood of my fur okay you stay there and let that sit there and work ?" I just here and nod I start to feel really hot and I start to sweat my stomach starts to hurt I can feel my bones start to change it hurts Luke hell but I am sorta glad it is working." Tris comes out and says " oh my god why is this happening ?" I look at her with worry in my eye " what do you mean why is this happenging isn't this supposed to be happening ?" She looks at me with wordiness and amazement she says "no,your in the 5th stage already and you are only supposed to hit the 2nd stage when the moon is althe way up your transformation is  going faster than should be and I have never seen it before unless to could be the new leader of our region" " what do you mean ?" "I mean you could be the new leader of our tribe,Eric we could be starting a new beginning for us  we will know if you are when you change if your eyes are glowing purple and you have black fur !" We leave to the cliff when we get out of the train and I hit the moon light I instantly change into the black wolf Tris looks at me with amazement she changes also and runs up to me I can hear her thoughts " cool huh,I we can hear each others thoughts." " that's hells cool Tris." She licks the side of my face face our base touch I feel a free emotion I feel like I can run forever "Ready to run for the first time." "Hell yeah" she starts to run I run after her she is way faster than I am I start to catch up and she goes fast we see a bright light and we run into the Forest. J get on a tall rock and howl she come and nuzzles her head against my chest and then howls with me I tell her threw my thought that " I love you Tris " she says " I love you to Eric" we keep howling into the night.