starting a knew bigginning

Tris POV

I tell Eric that " I have to go to the bathroom!"he says "okay be back soon okay ?"  I tell him " if I'm not back in 20 come looking for me " " okay " he says. I'm on my way to the bathroom and as soon as I come out a black bag slips over my face I'm picked up by maybe 3 guys it feels like, I kick as hard as I can and I finally get the blind fold of my face and I see the chasm where if you fall of you are totally dead . I get arm free just long enough to see four,I couldn't believe it I kicked as hard as I could to try and get away as they were about to throw me off the side of the chasm I can hear Eric as I go unconscious but right before I go unconscious I see Eric grab me and pull me to the side four gets away and Eric beats the crap out the other two. As I start to wake up getting shakes to death I realize no one was shaking me I was in Eric's arms while he was running as soon as he say my eyes open he stops and says " oh my god Tris are you okay ?" I didn't have enough strength in my body to say anything so I just shake my head No. I wake up to beeping sounds and bright lights in my face I look over and see Eric  looking down at a clipboard I said " where am I " and as soon as Eric heard my voice he jumped up and had a kinda sad but happy smile on his face he tells me " your in the hospital." "How long have i've been in here?"  I am so sissy that all I hear is "A week " I jump up and say " what,I've been in the hospital for a week straight omg ?" I start to feel dissy again and I start to fall over Eric cetches before I hit my head on the tile floor before I'm out again I hear him say "I love you Tris and Im not going anywhere tell you are better !:(" I think it has been a day since I woke up last that's okay  to me I mean I need to train but putting my body threw hard physical work past the breaking point . I can feel my body getting better but I'm so cold I wake up and tell Eric " I want to leave know I can't feel any pain lets just get out of here?" About five minutes later  we are out of there  when we get back to the to the apartment and I tell Eric that I love him before I can say anything else to him he comes up to me and kisses me. I pull back a little bit and tell him "that it was four who attacked me while you were beating up the other two you did not see four a  escape.  We were both mad at four and ready to kill but I couldn't kill four because I would be factionless and so I had to hold Eric back so he wouldnt go killing four.I told Eric  "I love him and he should not go kill four." " Why shouldnt I go kill four he tryed  to kill my girl." I tell him that " Because I have a plan ,We should destroy or kill something that is important  to four.

Eric turns around and looks at me he has that kind of glimmer in his eye he says "I love you Tris  and im glad your finally mine." we both just as soon as we hear a knock at erics door.  I say " Who could it be" Eric's put me down and opens the door and its four my jaw dropped I ran as fast as I could between the two of them so they could go awall on each other. Eric tells me to move " Move Tris before I move you ." " This is not happening here four go away now before I let Eric hurt you" four starts to run  and I slam the door and ask Eric " Were you really gonna move me and then hit him?" I start to chuckle then so dose he "Did you see the way he ran as fast he could? " "Yes  it  was hallarious"

Erics POV

Tris jumped into my arms once again and kissing me I can't believe how much we kiss its insane I have no problem with it all I wish we were stuck together like glue . Tris pulls away a little and she says to me,"Eric,I'm divergent." I just look at her in amazement I kiss her even harder from before I pull away slightly and say "Tris,so am I " she was kissing me once more and  again I new then I can't let her go......