Our little one is growing up to fast.

Ten months later

Eric's POV

"I FUCKING HATE YOU !" She screams as she is in labor at the hospital her eyes start to glow I whisper to her " honey shut your eyes so they can't see them and calm your self and think of something else and give one more huge push! " she says " okay" she gives one more push and we can hear or baby join the world. Tris smiles in relief. "What should we call her I named Luke so you should  name her?" " okay, umm how about Elijah?" She smiles " that is perfect." The baby's eyes are glowing orange. I ask Tris " what dose it mean if your eyes are oarnge?" "It means that you are delecit and loving and true to your self and others. She will be beatiful and have your heart." We leave the hospital two days later. Its been 10 weeks of just nothing except the baby crying constantly but our little Elijah isn't so little any more she is as tall as her mother Tris told me the night that she changed me that you will grow so fast in just a couple day if you are born like that." Elijah and Tris comes and says " were going for a run you wanna come?" They both laugh and I say " I wish I could but I have to train the other initiates and deal with paper work." I laugh and then sigh Tris comes up to me and kisses me. I kiss her back she pulls away and says " we will be back soon,okay?" " okay " I say smiling at her. She walks out and Elijah kisses me on the cheek and says " bye daddy I love you." I say " I love you to honey". They leave and I go do paper work.

Tris POV

We leave and start to run with the train I hop in and help Elijah in. I change and tell Elijah threw my thoughts " you are going to stay human tell I tell you can change Kay I want to show you something and I want you to walk as a human next to me just in case there is someone there." She laughs and says " okay ". We jump off and we start to run to a meadow. ( to see the meadow with Tris and Elijah look at the picture in the begging of the chapter.)

I tell Elijah " you can change now." She transforms in to a beautiful grey  wolf we run for hours that is why we are so skinny I start to laugh. We head home Elijah asked me " can I go spend the night at deelia's house?" I tell her " okay and be safe our I will hunt you down I have your sent at all times.okay " she laugh and so do I. She says " okay". She gives me a hug and tells me "I'm going to go give dad a hug " I sigh and then say "NO,your father doesn't work very much very much so we need to leave him alone okay I will tell him that you love him so much? "" okay mom I love you bye " and without another word she leaves. Ten minutes later Eric crashes threw the door and slams it and pushes himself against me and kisses me I look at him with a surprise look on my face he relises that I am not kissing back and pulls away he looks at me with a confuse look on his face I get a hold of myself  and grab his colsr and push myself against the door I pull him practically on me while I am standing he kisses me back harder than ever he puts his hands on my waist and I put my hands around his neck. He starts to kiss and suck my neck I give a slight moan he moves his hands down to my thieghs and pulls me up and puts my legs around his waist never letting go from my theighs he start to move them to my ass i moan and he moans with me I run my hands threw his hair he start to walk over to the bed and him never let's go of my ass and then I change our position and I am now on top of him and I rip his shirt of and he pulls my shirt and bra off . I start to moan and say " we haven't had thus in it seems like ages ago we haven't gone without sex in two days. " I start laugh while I unbuckle His pants he moans and then says " well it isn't our falt we are so sexy." He chuckles and I start to tease him and say " you want me to suck you off baby?" He moans loud and says " yes baby please I need you now baby NOW. " I laugh in a sexy way and says " your gonna have to earn me baby" I chuckle he looks at me with a your such a little shit. I laugh and he flips me over and I'm now laying on my back and he is leaving a trail of kisses down my chest I moan and he start to slowly pulls my pants and underwear down and I realize what he is doing. He is teasing me like I am teasing. So I start to flip the switch and bring my leg around his waist and flip him over again I tell him " I will give it to you Noe if you want baby? " I pull his boxer down while he moans I starts to moan and he puts his hand on the back of my hand and pushes my head down slowley he moans so loud and he moves his hand I take him out of my mouth. He flips me over we are both starting to laugh and he says " your turn baby " I moan really loud I think I turn him on even more every time I moan. Its okay with me.  He says " get ready baby "  I say " I'm ready baby " he thrusts into me and I tear up I see him look at me and as soon as he is about to pull out I scream " BABY DONT STOP IT FEELS SO FUCKING YOU ARE SO BIG AND JUICY I WANT YOU INSIDE ME SO DONT PULL OUT OKAY ?" He smiles and pulls my legs around Hus waiste with him still in me he says " YIU ARE SO TIGHT BABY YOU NEED ME IN YOU I CAN FEEL YOUR HEART BEAT FROM HEAR!" he pulls me up and bounces me up and down  so he is going in and out I moan so loud he moans to and he is hold my waist he sqeazes my waist I moan so loud and then says " Im coming baby " he says " hold it in baby so we can at the same time " and we do I want him so bad  and I know he wants  me to " he pulls out and says " let's get in the shower and rince off okay?" I say "okay ". We get in the shower and I tell him that" it felt so fucking good and that you were horney for  me weren't  you eric ?" He says "hell yeah I wanted you so bad I couldn't take it baby I fucking love you and your little tight ass to". I smile and kiss him we get out and get dressed and go to bed.