Its finally over

Eric's POV

I wake up and run my hand threw Tris hair while she slightly starts to wake up out of a dead sleep " the doctor says to  stay in bed after you take it easy for  the two months..

Ten months later

Christina POV

"Let's play a game"I said. "its  called dauntless or candor."

"Alright Tris your up,dauntless or candor" I said." Dauntless."Tris says. "Okay, you have to kiss All or take your shirt and brah off." I said so Tris said "Fine,I will kiss All and get it over with. Dose it have to be on the lips can't it be on the cheek."

"NO,IT HAS TO BE ON THE LIP'S."I said really loud so everyone in practicly dauntless can hear me.

Eric's POV

I heard Christina say no it has to be the lips when I walk in to the doorms Tris and her friends used to sleep in she kissed Al  but as soon as she say me she came and hugged me and told me why this happened and I forgave her.AL looks at me with that kinda of look where he is practilly saying that is my girl and I'm fucking jealous that you have her and I don't. So I take the advantage and kiss Tris harder than ever I even take it to the point where I grabbed her ass and she moaned I said to her "  Meet in NY apartment I want you to check to see if I have a cut in the back of my thought with your tounge." She starts to laugh I laugh with her and she says " I can't wait baby." I kiss her one more time and then say" no more kissing anyone unless its me,your lips are mine and no one else's".I knew today that I have to kill Al.

AL got up and left before me I left. I told All that he doesn't deserve Tris and I push him off the edge of the chasm.

Tris POV

I ran out of the doorms I used to sleep in and I could hear Al screaming and I see Eric kneeling down at the chasm.

He runs up to me and says " Tris ,he was hagging there and I trytryed to help him up and he rufused he said he deserved to die because he didn't have you he told me to love and cherish you for the rest of my life." At that time I knew that he was not lieing and he kneled down on one knee and said " Tris prior, will you do me the honor and marry me ? Forfill Al's wishes so I can cherish you for the rest of my life because you Tris are my one and only." I start to cry I also kneel down with him and say " yes,I will Mary you because you are my one true love, I love you Eric." He picks me up bridal style until we get to his apartment he puts me on the bed and as soon as my shirt is off and I'm sitting in his lap with my legs talked around him I hear a knock at that door and Eric says " Way to ruin the moment."

Eric's POV

I just now got Tris and bed and I want her and then I fucking nock at the door. Are you fucking kidding me I open the door and no one is there I was so mad and then I look out the door and I see peter running down the hall. Tris asked me " who was it?" I say "peter" she started to laugh I look at her and she motioned me to come her with that I want you now  look.I go over to her with a smirk on my face I crawl from the end to the bed to on top of her. She tells me " I know you pushed Al off the edge of the chasm, I am glad you did. Thank you, I did really hate him a lot and I'm glad you said that you tap that as every night I thought that was hallarious." I laugh and kiss her harder than ever she moans and I make a trail of kisses down her chest I tell her that she is going to moan after this like never before.

(So what happens between them is practicly Eric thrusts in to Tris she moans really load and you will see in the next chapter what happens.)