Are you serious

Time lapses

Elijah-
So I get home and look in the mirror and my eyes are orange but I gave my mom my wolf side I don't get it I have to call her and ask how she is doing. I run and get the phone and call her she awnsered and I said " mom how do you feel ?"
T = tris,E=Elijah
T= I'm Elijah what's wrong what happened?
E = nothing you know how I gave you the wolf side of me
T = yeah why
E = my eyes are glowing orange I'm freaking out mom I don't know what to do.

T = what that can't be Elijah when you give someone there wolf side you give it all to them not half try to change then we will know .

I change and growl in to the phone .then I change back.

T= okay umm I will call my counsel and see what they might know okay?

E = okay hurry mom.

T = okay honey.

We hang up the phone and I wait

Tris POV

I don't understand how Elijah could still be wolf I need to tell Eric and see what he says. I find Eric and I tell him and he say " she is supposed to be a leader and she can't change her self and no one can change her ". I sigh in relief I go back to the apartment and call Elijah and tell what Eric told me and she sighs in relief and says " okay I love you so much mom." "Okay bye honey " i hang up the phone and i turn around and then see Max barging into my apartment he comes up to me and says " tris you need to come with me right now" I just stare at him he grabs my elbow and practically drags me to a unknown room that I have never know and I know practically like the back of my hand . He pushes me threw the door and there is pictures of me of a wolf and human and then me changing into a wolf. Max stares at me for like 5 minutes and then says " so you aren't a wolf huh?" I just stare at him and when I start to try and say something but I get interrupted by Eric crashing through the door I am crying know because of all the pressure that I am under. " what the fuck are you doing max?" " ohh save it lover boy I already know about you two and don't try and say what are you talking I have pictures and actual videos of you to .." Eric looks at me with a look like is this true I nod my head and he sighs. I change for reason and I can't change back I don't know what's wrong with me I tell Eric through my thoughts that I can't change back I don't know what is wrong with me help me .... He says its okay we will figure it out. I look at Eric and he is just staring at me he gets down on his knees and calls me over I get up and walk over to him i know I have to obey him because it didn't matter what form I am he can easily kick us out of dauntless still. He looks at me and says your a pretty doggy I can't help but run over and hide behind him he turns around and kneels down and raps his arms around me I lick him and he smiles he says to max " I am going to transform and we are going to leave no one is to know about this max they will try and kill us please if you care about us at all." I've always known max has had a secret crush on me but he could never tell me so he just stayed in the shadows while Eric took over. Eric changed right before we got out. Of the room and max saw him and his jaw just dropped. We left dauntless and we ran as fast as we could to Elijah's when we got the Elijah's door was wide open me and Eric ran up the stair case and we ran in Elijah's was there sitting over her dead boyfriend and her daughter injured I walk over and she is crying so much I wish I could I change but I can't she looks at me and says through her thoughts " this is my fault he tried to take Beatris and I changed and but him in the back of the neck with her in his arms. He bleed out in my arms after I changed realizing what I just did." I go over and look at Elijah's daughter she has a bruise on her cheek I lay down next to Beatris I couldn't believe she named her daughter after me I am so happy I curl up around her and cuddle her until Eric changes and drags Dylon out of the room. Elijah come up to me and changes and then cuddles Beatris with me she put her head on my side and says " I'm so glad I have you two and bestris know I feel like the luckiest person alive." She says through her thoughs I smile and lick her side knowing she is ticklish there she shakes and looks at me I change back and then I say " finally I changed back into me." Elijah smiles at me and then changes also the baby is waking up and I say " that is one strong m**********r." She laughs and says " she gets it from you." We smile and then Eric comes in and smiles at us I tell Elijah's " you can come live with us again well actually your old enough to have your own apartment so you would still have your own apartment just at dauntless." She smiles and says " okay that sounds good I'll get my stuff ready and head over there in a little while." Me and Eric say " okay" at the same time we smile at her and change and leave we get back to dauntless and go to maxs room still in wolf form and when he opens the door and we run in between his legs we change and say" our daughter is moving back to daugntless she needs a room she is old snigger to have her own apartment so have it ready in 1:00 okay bye" and with that we leave and go to our apartment and take a nap....