7.

i woke up with an enormous headache. all I wanted to do at that moment was try to forget all the pain. But,it wasn't possible.

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in the exact spot where everyone was telling me to die.....that I was worthless......a waste to oxygen.

No one was there as expected. i looked around and saw that it was already dark outside.

groaning in pain,I stood up with great difficulty. Every inch of my body was hurting like hell.

I have made my decision now.....

After limping for half an hour,I reached home. I went straight to my room and grabbed a paper and a pen.

then i started writing some letters....

One hour had passed. I was done with my work. I slowly got up to fill the bathtub. When the bathtub was full, I went to my diary to write a few last words.....

——————————————————

Dear diary,
Thank you for being with me when no one was. I really appreciate your presence. You let me rant in you whenever I had stress. If you were a human and given a chance to leave me,would you do it? Probably....no one stays the same.....just like Tae....sorry,I meant Taehyung. You know,it hurts so much when I remember that painful memory. Him believing his girlfriend over me. Him slapping me.

But all this had a good side. Now,I know that no one cares for me so I can peacefully die. No one would cry. Their laughter stops when I'm around so why would they cry when I'm not around?

I wish I could take you with me but....I can't. There's no way. This is our final farewell I guess.....

Even when I tried to persuade mom that I didn't wanna marry Jungkook,she didn't even pay attention to me. The only time father had introduced me as his daughter was last night. It's like.....he's selling me off for his company.

Why does everyone like to see me suffer? The only person that was ever nice to me is my counselor. She's the only one I can talk to. Except you of course.....

I thought I would never take this step.... But this life is too much for me to handle. I was only living because I didn't wanna see my brother cry because of me. Now I'm free.

I was still wondering if I should take this step or not.... But when the whole school started chanting 'die die die',I lost my hope.....I can't continue living in this place now.

My cheek is still swollen from Taehyung's slap. It's still hurting. Both physically and mentally. You know, he thought that I went to the club, while I was in the counseling session and then in a part time job so that I could buy him his favourite watch.

I worked for 8 months straight in a café, and when I finally got him the gift, the asked me who did I f*ck with to get this much money. I was and I am heartbroken.

Well, it doesn't matter now.... I'll be free from this hell.

So....take care of yourself. Now that I won't be with you.....

Goodbye.

——————————————————

I closed the diary with a sigh and locked it in it's cabinet.

Finally....I'll be free....

I went to the dresser and got the razor. Then I went to the bathtub and sat there with my clothes on. The doors were all locked. The gate,the front door,the backdoor and my room's and bathroom's door.

I tried to remember every happy moment of my life. But... there were none.

I chuckled sadly and made the razor came in contact with my skin. It's hurting....but not as much as I have beared these past years.

The blade glided smoothly and the blood flowed out. The water in the  bathtub was getting red-er second by second. I made the cut deeper,and deeper,and deeper.....until darkness consumed me...

Tae POV at the same time.

Why am I feeling so weird? Am I forgetting something? Nah....it's probably just my mind.

Right now,we were at a beach. It had a beautiful view. It was already midnight but we decided to go for a walk. My parents said to enjoy as much as I can, because y/n will annoy me when I get back.

To be honest,she never bothered me. She only came to me a few times so that she could spend time with me or cuddle. But we are not kids anymore,she should understand that I need my personal space.

Mom and dad were definitely enjoying themselves to the fullest. Their faces were so happy. I have never seen them so happy...but...why is my heart aching? Is it because they are unfair with y/n? Why tho....

Was I too harsh with the slap and the words I used yesterday? I should've listened to her side of the story first.... But don't expect me to say sorry to her. She'll bother me....

——————————————————
End of chapter 7.
Yeah...so....it's the end of the chapter,again, remember suicide is not a solution.
Stay safe stay gold 🙂
Don't forget to vote and comment 😁