Chapter 11

Your P.O.V.
It's lunch time. Me, Emma and Emily decided went to the rooftop to eat, since the cafeteria are a bit crowded today. Pffft, why do I mentioned 'a bit'. The cafeteria always crowded. Well this time, Martha join us in lunch, since she told us her boss gave her a 'day off'.

So yeah, that's that.

"So, Martha. How was your training?" Emily ask, as she put down her chopsticc, I MEAN CHOPSTICKS!

"Eh. Still same as usual. Nothing surprising." Emma 'ooh' as she munch on her cheesecake. 'Cheesecake freak huh?' I jokingly thought as I eat my F/F.

"But at least I got a chance to hang out with you guys in lunch!" Martha grinned as she munch on her food. Emma nodded in agreement, "Yep yep!"

"Well you always busy in lunch, so we won't forced you to, like, cancel your training and kept hanging out with us." I bluntly said as Martha laugh, "Jeez. You guys really missed me that much, huh?" I snickers as I playfully punch her on the shoulder causing her to laugh.

"Hmm~ Today is Friday right?"

"Hm? Yeah."

"Forgot to tell you, Y/N! Every Saturday, our school held this match for 5 people! 4 vs 1!" Emma grinned.

I look at her with a bit confused look, "Uh... What kind of match is it?"

"Well... It's like a tag game but might be a bit deadly." Emily point it out.

"A tag game but deadly? Why they want to held the match like that?" I ask, even more confused. The trio let out a giggle, "Well~ this might make you more confused but if you participate this match, the host will tell you to sit on the chair and they might use some... kind of machine that make you sleep and dream like it's real! If you're in your dream, you might see yourself like a doll! You know, doll eyes, doll hairs or any kind of doll-alike!"

"huh."

"In short, the match is survivors versus hunter! The appearance that Martha mentioned are survivors! If you play as hunter, you might have a scary appearance but who knows? Some hunters' appearance are beauty!"

"...Too confusing..."

"Ah..." Emma and Martha look at each other then turn to me, "How about you participate the match tomorrow? Don't worry, we mostly join the match. But if you participate the match, you MUST at least join a match! You don't have to join always, just once. That is every Saturday, you must play a match!"

"Then I'll pass." I said bluntly.

"Ah wait wait wait! If you win the match! They will give you money!" Emma blurt out as the other two sweatdropped. I sigh in a bit annoyed, "Fine, I guess I will try this 'game'." They gave me a bright smile and hugs me tightly, Emily just sit there, let out a soft chuckle.

"Yay~! Y/N join us~!"

"Don't worry! We will protect you from them, cadet!"

"...ca...n't.... breath...!"

"Ah, I wish Joseph is here and take a picture of this moment~"

~ ~ ~

It was night time. I just on my way to my room with Emma, as usual. "I can't wait for tomorrow! Look forward to play with you~!" she grinned as I sigh. "No matter how much I reject your offer, you won't accept anything other than 'yes'..." she giggle and hugs me, "Y/N knows me well~ Oh, also! Before you join the match, you can custom your character's appearance! Since when you sleep on the chair, the host will put something that will make you sleep! And it might be a bit boring if you don't have a sense of fashion riiiight~?"