Chapter 22

"Y/N! Are you okay??" a familiar cheerful voice ask, you don't need to question who it is since you already knew. "...I'm fine..." you yawningly mumble as you look up at the hazel hair.

Then you slam your head back to the table. "Eh!?!? Y/N!?" you groaned at the loud noises, not like you hated it but it's annoyed you, mostly when you trying to rest. "Don't worry... I'm just tired... That's all...." You feel a hand soothe your back, "But really, what happened yesterday? You're crying!"

"It's nothing... really..." You really wanted to tell her but you don't have an energy to do so. You heard a sigh as a sound of chair getting pull back and a person sit down beside you, it's Emma. Yes.

You think back of yesterday assignment, it was kinda messy but you manage to finished the first essay, while the second one... You haven't finish the ending.

You were hoping that anyone who saw you running from the class will forgot what happened. 'Too embarrassing... Gah... Since today there's no English period, might continue later...' you thought as you look up at Emma, who is looking at you with worried look. "...I guess I'll tell you at Lunch time... I didn't know you, Emily and Martha we're left yesterday..." you mumble as she chuckles, in awkwardness. "Well... Yesterday we were got called from Mr. Bane that a teacher want to see us... That was after he came into the class. But what happened yesterday, Y/N?"

You sit still as you look down on your desk, your both hands gripping on your (favorite color of your pants/skirt). "Some shit things happened. As I said, I'll tell you on lunch time. Who knows if some bitch eavesdrop our conversation in the class." You rolls your eyes as you glance at that bitch yesterday. Emma nodded in understanding, "Allrighty! But you promised me, okay?!"

"Yes yes." You laugh as the bell ring. "Oh, would you look at that. What period is it...?"

"Ehm... I forgot."

"...You're here longer than me and you forgot the timetable...?"

"Anyone can forgot about the timetable..."

"Hm."

~ ~ ~

"And that's the tea." you sips your (f/d) as Emma gasp, "Oh gosh! She is so cruel! Are you sure you're okay?!"

"Always has been." Basically, you decided you and Emma went to Michiko's cafe and explain what happened yesterday after the trio left. You swore that she has dark aura just now, maybe it's your imagination. You let out a sigh, "Gosh... It's just a small thing, I don't get why I'm crying. Not like it can kill people or shit."

"...I feel like you start to cussing a lot..."

"...Isn't it normal?"

"Maybe, yes?"

You shrugs and continue sips your (f/d). "Hm."

"She can be bitchy, mostly. And I don't get why people don't report her when she done something wrong, especially it's too far. Especially Mr. Freddy! He didn't do anything about it!" Emma huffed as she sips her drink. You look down on your (f/d), "Probably not enough proof. She escape from the trouble she knew she will got?"

"Not really, one time she got caught cheating in exam and was suspended. That was last or last last year, I think. Me and her are in the same class for the whole year, not gonna lie." She took out her phone, "Not just cheating. She is also a one of the mean girls in the school, but now she is change, but not completely."